Week 18 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

8 minutes ago, SoCalNiner said:

I know we have the Rams number, but I don't feel good trotting out an injured Jimmy. 

Let's hope Matty Ice can give us an assist. 

It sucks because we (as fans) won't know how healthy he is until we actually see him in action lol. If he's completely okay, I'm kind of happy he's starting because I think that he may give us the better shot to win. 

But I don't know how he's okay already and if he's not, we know how this is going to go lol. 

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

If he's truly healthy, it's fine. We will find out tomorrow. Just hoping it wasn't as serious as it was made out to seem initially

Dr. Chao has been consistent that there is no way Jimmy will be 100% and will not be able to push the ball down the field accurately...I mean good thing Jimmy never does in the first place lol.

But I do believe that if Jimmy starts out slow, Shanny will not be afraid to pull him and put in Lance. 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

If he's truly healthy, it's fine. We will find out tomorrow. Just hoping it wasn't as serious as it was made out to seem initially

He's not healthy. But he will "fight through it" and Kyle will let him. Every time it's time to hand it over to Trey this team finds a way to go back to Jimmy...Ugh. 

3 hours ago, John232 said:

Shanny really drafted a dude top 3 and is still wanting to put all his eggs in the other basket. Wild 

Not upset at all unless Jimmy cannot perform, if he is having trouble I hope he gets pulled fast.  With our record against the Rams these last 5 games I dont want to go through a full approach switch which is what would happen if Lance had the keys.  Keep it with the proven plan, but as I said if Jimmy cannot meet standards pull him and and see how the future perform against the lambbers.

• Like 2