Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

Just now, Howler said:

Well' he's going to have to restructure his contract. He has enough money to last multiple lifetimes.

Or he goes to Denver and gets paid full whack on a team with tons of salary cap. 

Packers rebuild is inevitable whether he's here or not. 

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Like, he was fine.  He obviously wasn't good.  But he didn't really miss many throws!

20/29 and the worst one was a sideline hole shot to Adams?  Or maybe the deep ball to adams 40+ yards down the field?

Pulling the ball out on the RPO -- only to not throw it, which resulted in an illegal man downfield was another bad play by him.

Offensive line just didn't give him the time in the key spots to make it work with this deficient receiver group.  2-3x in the SF end of the field were ended by early pressure, a lewis fumble, and another early pressure!

He put up 10 points when we should have had the game put away if he was playing worth a **** by the 3rd quarter. You let teams hang around, you get burned. 

THE MVP should not be held to 10 points in any playoff game. 

Just now, British said:

Or he goes to Denver and gets paid full whack on a team with tons of salary cap. 

Packers rebuild is inevitable whether he's here or not. 

exactly.  tonight just made it an easy decision.  The pain is much less excruciating after tonight.

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think we are going to blow this thing up, but it will not include the GM and Coach who put together and coached the roster which went 13-3 the past three season. 

Who do you think they could get to take either of those jobs if they did something so non-sensical? 

I really dont care who they hire. I would just rather avoid the lame duck years. The reason we haven't won jack in 10 years is because the people who run our franchise are downright scared of falling into the irrelevancy of the 70s and 80s. They would rather have the illusion of being a championship team than actually build one. Ever since the Love pick the front office has tried to play both sides of the coin and what has it gotten us? Nothing.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

BECAUSE WE SCORED 10 POINTS DOING THE OPPOSITE!!

CHRIST, IF WE HAD KNOWN RODGERS NEEDED TO HAVE PRO BOWL PLAYERS AT EVERY POSITION TO NOT SUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS, WE OVERPAYED THE HELL OUT OF HIM. 

STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!!

All he needed was 1 of the following:

1) a productive running game (nope) 20 carries for 67 yards

2) an OL which could protect to allow his other guys to separate (nope)

3) a second guy who can get open against some mediocre corners(nope)

4) Aaron Jones to walk into the end zone with a 20 yard cushion when he catches it on the 45

5) Lewis not to fumble it.

GB and Rodgers tried to play the hits, but they just weren't working! Their entire offensive identity was shut down!  And he still had 7.7 y/a.

Rodgers wasn't exceptional, the defense by both teams was absolutely great!  Rodgers has had plenty of worse games than this one.  Most of this stuff felt out of his hands tbh.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Rob Demovsky -  Rodgers on whether this team is still set up to win a Super Bowl with all the pending free agents and salary-cap issues:

"That's a fair question -- definitely one I've thought about."

Translation: I'm outta here! Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He put up 10 points when we should have had the game put away if he was playing worth a **** by the 3rd quarter. You let teams hang around, you get burned. 

THE MVP should not be held to 10 points in any playoff game. 

Jones and lewis cost them 8-10 points

STs cost them another 3

2 minutes ago, chucknorris101 said:

Aaron is great at what he does when nothing is on the line but can't handle playoff pressure. The end. 

I wouldn't say that. His greatness is analytical as well as his weakness.

Edited by Howler