Brian Flores has been fired...

TheKillerNacho

Wow. I don’t understand this one at all

I am stunned tbh. I have no faith in Ross and Grier to find a better replacement. Feels like we’re starting over again.

Now watch Grier hire a new HC, we’ll start the season off terribly, Grier is going to get canned and the new GM’s gonna want to hire his own guy and round and round we go

Edited by Emerica

Ross wants Harbaugh.  He's always wanted Harbaugh.  It just so happens that Harbaugh is seemingly available this offseason.  Seems like more than a coincidence to me.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't love Flo.  The uninspired play the first half of the season (against weak competition); his weekly boneheaded clock and timeout usage; and his complete unwillingness to step on anyone's throats were huge drawbacks for me.  He obviously is a terrific defensive coach and mind, though.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlatan30 said:

I was initially shocked but reading between the lines of Ross' statement there has been a lot going on behind the scenes.

I dunno. Its the same spiel we heard for Gase and Philbin firings. Difference is both those guys deserved to be fired. This one is much more confusing