Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Rodgers v 9ers showing Dak is a fraud. 

I pretty much nailed it.  I assume you are 100% acknowledging that I called exactly what was going to happen in cowboys v 49ers, right?  100% nailed it.  49ers would stop our running game and force Dak to beat them on third down which he would not be able to do.  In fact Dak was 5/14 on third down.  I said the 9ers would run all over us.  169 yards 2 TDs.  And I said that after Dak caused us to fall behind by double digits in the 4th quarter that the defense would play soft and then Dak would put up stats.  Hilariously, TO7 thought I should have banned for that comment.  So, again, I’m assuming you are giving me 100% credit for nailing the cowboys/9ers game, right?  I knew Dak would suck and he did.

The packers game is a tale of two halves.  I was right in the first half before the snow and -0 on field temperatures.  I said that even though Aaron Rodgers was missing 3 OLmen that the OL would not be an excuse because he would make adjustments.  And he played well in the first half and the OL was not an excuse.  But I also said that when the snow started falling that the on field conditions were more favorable to the 49ers style of play in the second half.  In the second half, Rodgers did hold onto the ball longer which I attribute to field conditions as it is harder to get out of breaks quickly in those conditions.  Dak didn’t have those conditions.  He wasn’t missing 3 OLmen.  Dak is whining about it being too sunny. Aaron Rodgers couldn’t feel his hands.  Dak barely completed 50% of his passes in PERFECT conditions.  Dak threw for 5.9 ypa in perfect conditions. The best pass the cowboys threw all day came from our punter.  Aaron Rodgers completed 66% of his passes and with 7.8 ypa.  Dak threw a bad INT.  Rodgers did not.  Dak is blaming referees.  Rodgers handled it like a pro.  Everyone would admit that the packers lost due to special teams blunders.  The Cowboys lost because the 49ers’ game plan was to force Dak to beat them on 3rd down.  5/14.  Since, when is eating crow a thing for being right?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Since, when is eating crow a thing for being right?

I respect your intelligence enough to not believe that you actually think any of that horse poop lawyer bs you just spouted is true. 

Edited by Matts4313

On 1/27/2022 at 6:05 PM, Matts4313 said:

I respect your intelligence enough to not believe that you actually think any of that horse poop lawyer bs you just spouted is true. 

Can you, in measurable terms, point out where he is wrong? Because, to be honest, I wrote some very similar things just before the game and everything Slam wrote is the same 2 games I watched.