Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

In the end both were bad and both teams lost. Rodgers had a terrible game but his team still was in position to wn if not for the blocked punt. Brady has not seen this much pressure since the giants game in the super bowl. This game might finally put him into retirement.

Brady doesnt look good either. Just like Rodgers, Dak, Burrow, etc. All of these QBs have been getting pressured like crazy and putting up poop performances.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Packers offense is donezo. 

The packers defense held the 9ers to 3 points with 4 minutes left in the game. We gave up 10 points in the first 4 minutes of the game. Big difference. We cant have a double standard here; their offense was complete trash. Rodgers played like complete trash. 

EXACTLY. Rodgers played like hot garbage. 

17 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I think the way the Rams build roster is really reckless and dumb. The better win. 

I tend to agree with this. They have mortgaged, or gave up, a lot. It could set them back years if they can't/don't do anything with it.

Edited by HDsportsfan

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I think the way the Rams build roster is really reckless and dumb. The better win. 

I still would have made an effort to get OBJ. 

Even now, if we lose Cooper/Wilson/Gallup, I am offering OBJ a contract. Hell, I might offer AB a contract as well - though one that is easily taken off the books. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Even now, if we lose Cooper/Wilson/Gallup, I am offering OBJ a contract. Hell, I might offer AB a contract as well - though one that is easily taken off the books. 

Do we really need the drama and side show that would come along with either one of those two nut jobs?

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Do we really need the drama and side show that would come along with either one of those two nut jobs?

OBJ hasnt really had any drama from himself in a long while. The only big thing with him is his Dad basically threw Baker Mayfield under the bus. 

AB is certifiably insane. So he would have to come on a very small contract with no GTD money. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I’m a hell no to AB. He’s toxic and one of his best friends in Tom could not control him. You are a sucker for something flashy. 

OBJ got to pick his team. I don’t see a path in which he picks us over GB or LAR. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are certifiably nuts for wanting this team to sign up for either one of those two. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I’m a hell no to AB. He’s toxic and one of his best friends in Tom could not control him. You are a sucker for something flashy. 

OBJ got to pick his team. I don’t see a path in which he picks us over GB or LAR. 

Why would he go to GB? That team is done. 

That pass from Allen was way behind. Good WRs still catch it. Diggs caught it