Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, Northland said:

I'm focussing my contributions on teams still playing.  I could care less about the also rans.

Well, to answer my own question, yes.

Burrow only had to make 1 throw, but he was spot on. 

Defense got him the ball, he makes 1 throw, gave his K an opportunity to win the game.

Bingo.

Sacked 9 times, dumb penalties, but THATS what we are lacking in Prescott, imo.

Given the chance to give your team a chance to win, you HAVE to make that happen. 

Dak did not and has not, not in the post season.

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

I'm focussing my contributions on teams still playing.  I could care less about the also rans.

Here's what I'm focused on:

The Bengals have now made it further than the Cowboys have in 26 years. And before this year, they hadn't won a playoff game in 30+ years. 

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Joe can’t be compared to Dak. He is already Bette than Dak and only in his 2nd year. He has 2 Playoff victories and is headed to Conference Championships. We haven’t sniffed them in 26 years 

Sigh.......

Yup. Sadly, yup yup yup

😞

• Like 1

Hey guys, we should know that wins are a team stat… not a QB stat. Dak Prescott and his level of play is not the issue. Jimmy G is playing in the divisional round and overall clearly has more post season wins with his football team… you think he’s better than Dak? I feel like fans are not looking at the game as a whole and are just scapegoating Dak because he’s the QB. 

33 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Here's what I'm focused on:

The Bengals have now made it further than the Cowboys have in 26 years. And before this year, they hadn't won a playoff game in 30+ years. 

So you are saying theres a chance for teams that havent done well in the playoffs for years to turn it around? 

inspiring. 

• Like 1

It really is so heartwrenching to see GB keeping SF from even getting a 1st down.

I can't help but write that I actually "thought" we were capable of that.

It's sooooo frustrating to see another team play with fire and passion and execute only to realize THAT what was lacking last week.

Ugh! Bring me another Dewars on the rocks!🥃

32 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

It really is so heartwrenching to see GB keeping SF from even getting a 1st down.

It's sooooo frustrating to see another team play with fire and passion and execute only to realize THAT what was lacking last week.

A California team playing outside in 0 degree weather does not help. 

Think our defense actually did play fairly well, too. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, to answer my own question, yes.

Burrow only had to make 1 throw, but he was spot on. 

Defense got him the ball, he makes 1 throw, gave his K an opportunity to win the game.

Bingo.

Sacked 9 times, dumb penalties, but THATS what we are lacking in Prescott, imo.

Given the chance to give your team a chance to win, you HAVE to make that happen. 

Dak did not and has not, not in the post season.

I believe that I’ve said for years that he doesn’t have that ability. And yet, people keep arguing with me.

56 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Physical and mental toughness are prerequisites come playoff time.  No surprise that Dallas capped the bed.  More flash than substance in big D.