Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I hope so, get it done! I want Tyreke

I’d be shocked if the nuggets move a first this deadline and salary dumping isn’t involved. I’d be surprised if they make a deal for Smart but who knows  

Nuggets need more plus defenders. And they are such a chill team they need one or two more personalities like Smart. But yeah he would kill such a beautifully orchestrated offense @jfinley88

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

I’d be shocked if the nuggets move a first this deadline and salary dumping isn’t involved. I’d be surprised if they make a deal for Smart but who knows  

Nuggets need more plus defenders. And they are such a chill team they need one or two more personalities like Smart. But yeah he would kill such a beautifully orchestrated offense @jfinley88

on some nights, but smart's offensive poor iq is massively overstated. he was often, and still is, the point guard with players like IT, Kyrie and Rozier on the floor. it's just really inconsistent. some games he's making the right pass constantly. others he's taking every 3 he sees. 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Just sign Briante Weber then iyam

No one wants to buy what all the sellers are selling.  Some moves will be made, but nothing big.

I expect Rodney Hood, Tyreke Evans, and Avery Bradley to be traded.  Anything else would be small or a huge surprise to me.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

No one wants to buy what all the sellers are selling.  Some moves will be made, but nothing big.

I expect Rodney Hood, Tyreke Evans, and Avery Bradley to be traded.  Anything else would be small or a huge surprise to me.

Yeah, I'm expecting a pretty mundane deadline.  A few small deals, but nothing crazy.

Archived