Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

Just now, CWood21 said:

Given the improvements Ingram has shown this year, I'm not sure he's this year away from being a year away.  His FG% has gone up over 5%, rebounding and passing at a higher rate, and he's got a lean defensively over Walker.  If this was an Ingram/Deng for Walker deal, than I think there'd probably more interest but an Ingram for Walker deal doesn't really make sense.  You're essentially trading for the name value.

you aren't hearing me. but yeah, established quality name value players are important to NBA players looking to make a super team. that is what i'm saying. you don't get a super team and a youth rebuild. 

Just now, champ11 said:

you aren't hearing me. but yeah, established quality name value players are important to NBA players looking to make a super team. that is what i'm saying. you don't get a super team and a youth rebuild. 

Do you think LeBron is going to get short sighted and simply want someone because of their name value, or do you think he sees long-term and what it's going to take to beat the Warriors?  Maybe you're giving him less than credit or I'm giving him too much credit, but trying to "win" a shootout with the Warriors isn't going to turn out well.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Do you think LeBron is going to get short sighted and simply want someone because of their name value, or do you think he sees long-term and what it's going to take to beat the Warriors?  Maybe you're giving him less than credit or I'm giving him too much credit, but trying to "win" a shootout with the Warriors isn't going to turn out well.

It would just surprise me to see LeBron join a youth movement. That's all. Gonna be a fun summer. 

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Who says no?

Cleveland gets:
DeAndre Jordan
Lesser of Clippers and Pistons 2018 1st round pick

LA Clippers get:
Rodney Hood
Tristan Thompson
Brooklyn 2018 1st Round Pick

Cleveland.  If the Brooklyn pick is offered, LAC would jump. 

26 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Who says no?

Cleveland gets:
DeAndre Jordan
Lesser of Clippers and Pistons 2018 1st round pick

LA Clippers get:
Rodney Hood
Tristan Thompson
Brooklyn 2018 1st Round Pick

I would say No. not a fan of losing both Hood and the Nets pick 

34 minutes ago, champ11 said:

love this move for Denver. nice flyer for NY. Mudiay is a couple years away from being okay. 

Harris is a really solid player. Brings energy and defense. Hated him for tanking purposes but you got a fantastic role player and mentor for Harris/Murray.

Archived