Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

On 5/19/2018 at 4:36 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

This would cement Morey’s status as a Jedi. But we could do this trade giving up nene and a bunch of rookies. That way the Cavs don’t take on Gordon’s money. 

Dan Gilbert isn’t taking on all that money just to miss the playoffs.

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

No you guys need to pay for Towns. We get Jackson, Bender, and 3 firsts including this years number 1. We'll throw in Cole Aldrich to even it out!! :D

Just yesterday we weren’t getting him in 2 years, 5 years or ever. 

Hopefully at the rate Minny’s relationship with Towns is going we just agree to sign him in 2 years without giving up anything.

11 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Just yesterday we weren’t getting him in 2 years, 5 years or ever. 

Hopefully at the rate Minny’s relationship with Towns is going we just agree to sign him in 2 years without giving up anything.

The coach, GM, and every player on that roster will go before we allow Towns to walk. He's our franchise player.

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

@seminoles1

Lets say we give you:

Suns 1st next year (top 1 or 2 protected)
#16 this year
#31 this year
Heat unprotected 1st (in either 2020 or 2021 not sure what year it is off the top)

for 

Would you take it?

Grizzlies should do that in a heart beat. Then trade Gasol and Conley to dump Parsons deal and get a few extra 1sts.

That rebuild would be fun to watch.

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:
7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

@seminoles1

Lets say we give you:

#16 this year
#31 this year
Heat unprotected 1st (in either 2020 or 2021 not sure what year it is off the top)

for 

Would you take it?

Grizzlies should do that in a heart beat. Then trade Gasol and Conley to dump Parsons deal and get a few extra 1sts.

That rebuild would be fun to watch.

That's very tough.  Everything I've heard is that the draft class next year is much worse, so picking 9 or 10 next season (I would guess around there after adding #1 and #4 this season) wouldn't be very exciting and kills the Grizzlies' chance to add an elite talent, which was the point of tanking this season.

I'd probably say no.  You'd have to take Parsons as well.

On 5/25/2018 at 3:11 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

@seminoles1

Lets say we give you:

#16 this year
#31 this year

for 

Would you take it?

I don't see how the Grizz even touch that.  I'd want SIGNIFICANTLY more added if I were Memphis.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I don't see how the Grizz even touch that.  I'd want SIGNIFICANTLY more added if I were Memphis.

Yeah, I've cooled on this a lot.  It's a bunch of middling pieces for a potential elite talent.  Even if they took Parsons I wouldn't like it.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I've cooled on this a lot.  It's a bunch of middling pieces for a potential elite talent.  Even if they took Parsons I wouldn't like it.

I mean, adding Parsons AND the MIL 1st would be the minimum.  And even then, I'd have a hard time considering it.

Warriors get pissed at KD and their team chemistry and decide to make a deal with the Celtics that KD agrees to. Celtics send the Warriors Al Horford, Jaylen Brown, and Terry Rozier.

People never thought the Celtics would get Kyrie Irving in a trade with the Cavaliers last summer for Isaiah Thomas and the Brooklyn pick. Maybe this is a crazy trade that has 0.01% chance of happening but I figured that's what this thread is for. I personally wouldn't really like the move for the Celtics because I don't respect Durant and the Celtics have enough small forwards with Hayward coming back but it would still be Kevin Durant joining Kyrie Irving and Jayson Tatum to go with Hayward.

Archived