2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

He’s presently graded as a third-round prospect on my big board — Araiza has worked out privately for the Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, and Los Angeles Chargers.”

Some boner news for you nerds who want to draft a punter. 3rd round! lol 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s presently graded as a third-round prospect on my big board — Araiza has worked out privately for the Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, and Los Angeles Chargers.”

Oh yeah that's the stuff. 

40 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I don’t wanna use 83… 101 maybe 

56 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Even when we lose, we’ll still win the field position battle

les go

4 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Any interest in bringing in Dylan Moses for depth? Was just released? Think if he can pass physical ID be ok w it for depth and see how he does in training camp

Injuries really took him down. Tough eval.
Was reading some people say he was like checked out his first year last year. But that was under one of the worst NFL hires we’ve seen with the Jags. So hard to 100% hold that against him.

If he can get back to the place he was he’s only 24 next month. Maybe guys he played with like Landon and DeVonta could get him  motivated again? Way worse college guys get another shot when they are this young so he’ll get signed.

But it’d be nothing more than a Flyer type move. He’d have to be dedicated to special teams to supplant like Bradley and stay on as MLB depth. 

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Told ya he'd probably be a Ram before the 4th. Howie doesn't have the balls. Kids gonna be AP the next decade, watch.

But hey let's draft another positional player in the 3rd that doesn't pan out instead.  👍

Edited by Nabbs4u

I'd be cool with drafting Araiza if the board isn't super awesome when we get up in the 3rd/4th. I value every position outside of drafting a LS early. Punter and Kickers have serious value if you appreciate all 3 levels

Also if he works out and plays 12+ years for us then the pick won't matter. Only matters when it backfires

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'd be cool with drafting Araiza if the board isn't super awesome when we get up in the 3rd/4th. I value every position outside of drafting a LS early. Punter and Kickers have serious value if you appreciate all 3 levels

Also if he works out and plays 12+ years for us then the pick won't matter. Only matters when it backfires

I'd be okay with him starting in the 5th round. Especially since we have three of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Told ya he'd probably be a Ram before the 4th. Howie doesn't have the balls. Kids gonna be AP the next decade, watch.

But hey let's draft another positional player in the 3rd that doesn't pan out instead.  👍

Ah the Eagles 3rd Round pick. I wonder what Tweener will we go for this time.