2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He looked good his first camp the hype was real.

But he is lazy and puts in no effort. Should have never drafted him.

Starting to wonder if this might be George Pickens mentality as well? If so....

Pass!

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Starting to wonder if this might be George Pickens mentality as well? If so....

Pass!

The guy returned in the same season from an ACL tear, if that isn't putting in effort what is?

Also pickens has the best hands in this draft. He doesn't have butts for hands like reagor.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

The guy returned in the same season from an ACL tear, if that isn't putting in effort what is?

Also pickens has the best hands in this draft. He doesn't have butts for hands like reagor.

So he wanted to actually be a contributor or acknowledged a player who helped UGA win a National Championship? Color me shocked. 

https://www.patspulpit.com/platform/amp/2022/4/25/23041528/nfl-draft-rumors-potential-patriots-draft-target-george-pickens

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He looked good his first camp the hype was real.

But he is lazy and puts in no effort. Should have never drafted him.

Really is one of the two factors we just can’t know on this side of it, I think they just gave him a pass since they knew his dad and Moorehead knew him. But like how can you not know if you are taking meeting and talking to his coaches?

I don’t think we’ve given him the fairest shake always, but he’s done like nothing to earn anything from the fanbase and team.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Really is one of the two factors we just can’t know on this side of it, I think they just gave him a pass since they knew his dad and Moorehead knew him. But like how can you not know if you are taking meeting and talking to his coaches?

I don’t think we’ve given him the fairest shake always, but he’s done like nothing to earn anything from the fanbase and team.

Scouts didn't want him a shame howie doesn't listen to those guys. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So he wanted to actually be a contributor or acknowledged a player who helped UGA win a National Championship? Color me shocked. 

https://www.patspulpit.com/platform/amp/2022/4/25/23041528/nfl-draft-rumors-potential-patriots-draft-target-george-pickens

It’s a different sorta thing than Reagor.

Pickens shows more competitiveness in one drive than Reagor ever has. 

I can see his personality getting in the way but he can still be useful through it. Think like Cary Williams 8 years ago at corner but more stat production for the team. Dude ran hot and got in his own way, but had skill that would burn through. And that’s like if he never grows out of it, I’m curious how a guy like DeVonta would help him.