2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

12 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Malik Willis makes it to 15, do you take him? I would.

I am actually high on Willis. Only way I'm taking him at 15 is of we can flip hurts immediately for a minimum of a 2nd rounder. 

Willis while he runs actually looks downfield before he crosses the line for a better play. He actually goes past 1 read in his progression before bailing on a clean pocket

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I mean would you wanna go somewhere that the QB is a RB that can only throw basic passes and is inaccurate as 

Nick sirianni seems like an upgrade and coming coach who would be fun to play for so kind of weird at the lack of interest. 

23 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Be surprised honestly if we weren't offering more but let's be real. Philly or California weather , atmosphere,  lifestyle while joining the defending SB Champs if money is even remotely in the same stratosphere?

It's not meant to be a knock but reality.  

So besides Allen Robinson to the Rams , who were you all expecting the Eagles to sign/trade, realistically?

I could see an argument/gripe for Chark but given his injury history was that a redflag? We still could of taken a 1 year flier I guess but for what $11-12M guaranteed, instead of $10M?

Kirk? Williams? Watson? Miller? Godwin? JuJu? Moore? Zay or Chandler Jones?

Even if we wanted Bobby Trees coming of an ACL, you think the Rams send him to us, rather then the AFC?

Most of the above ??? signed either massive contracts or joined legit SB contenders Rams, Chiefs, Bucs, Bills., ect.

Who did we miss out on besides DJ Chark?

15 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Malik Willis makes it to 15, do you take him? I would.

If it's pick 15 and:

1 Hutch DE
2 Thib DE
3 Ikem OL
4 Hamilton S
5 Sauce CB
6 Johnson DE
7 Travon DE
8 Stingley CB

are all gone, then I definitely consider it.

I don't think Evan Neal or Charles Cross or Penning make sense for us.
Too early for Lloyd and Dean, imo.
Too early for Booth, imo.
Too early for the DT's, imo.

If trade down wasn't an option, I'd be picking between Malik, Corral, Daxton Hill, the WR's, Elam and McDuffie, and Karlaftis. Daxton would probably be the pick at 16. Not sure who I take at 15 between the aforementioned. Probably a QB or WR or Karlaftis over CB. I only really care about Sauce. Not even positive Stingley would amount to crap if we draft him.

Something to keep in mind tho- Every QB that had an insane throwing combine/pro day last year: Zach Wilson/Trey Lance/Justin Fields- looked like total turds as soon as they had to read NFL defenses, and Malik Willis goes through progressions probably less often than those guys did, save for Lance. 

If you compare drafting a QB to Russian Roulette, this is drafting Malik Willis
133 Revolver Chamber Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Where as Corral only has 2 in the chamber.
Next year, Stroud will only have 1 in the chamber, but he'll probably be getting drafted by Atlanta or the Panthers or Washington or Seattle.

Edited by Jeezla

19 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Shocked we haven't brought in any lower tiered guys in this slow period. Like a Pascal 

Still comp pick time. Heard some analysts expecting this next wave to start getting settled next week once the QB shuffle is complete.

• Like 1