2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

14 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Man this forum is so okay with everything with the eagles being mediocre I swear 🤣🤣🤣 

I asked the question earlier, 4 pages ago.

Who did the Eagles miss out on?

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Man this forum is so okay with everything with the eagles being mediocre I swear 🤣🤣🤣 

It's called being realistic. Us signing two more expensive FA's and pushing a bunch of money into the future doesn't make us a SB contender. The FO will fill some holes in FA and use the draft to build the roster.

It is incredibly simple, you just can't comprehend it.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 1

Yall act like the cap isnt an easy thing to manipulate, Plenty of teams have been doing it. 

We signed Pascal, who was graded worst then Raegor.

I wouldn't complain as much if the team made improvements, id even be ok if they would've made depth improvements. 

This whole offseason has been a fail so far. We have not improved in a single area, You can say well we improved pass rush. We added help, Its still yet to be determined if he can actually be used correctly to maximize production. 

We have so many holes, and the fact we couldn't improve any of them is what i'm pissed about. Ya'll can keep saying salary cap salary cap salary cap, but yet teams are still figuring out how to out maneuver that. 

The simple fact is 0 improvements on the team , a team that has so many needs and with the history of drafting the outlook doesn't look good. 

Manipulating the cap from 2018-2020 is why we have $36M+ in dead cap right now and a lot of older players who we really have a hard time cutting from our roster who we still owe a lot of money. It's not as if there isn't a price to be paid for doing that.

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Yall act like the cap isnt an easy thing to manipulate, Plenty of teams have been doing it. 

We signed Pascal, who was graded worst then Raegor.

I wouldn't complain as much if the team made improvements, id even be ok if they would've made depth improvements. 

This whole offseason has been a fail so far. We have not improved in a single area, You can say well we improved pass rush. We added help, Its still yet to be determined if he can actually be used correctly to maximize production. 

We have so many holes, and the fact we couldn't improve any of them is what i'm pissed about. Ya'll can keep saying salary cap salary cap salary cap, but yet teams are still figuring out how to out maneuver that. 

The simple fact is 0 improvements on the team , a team that has so many needs and with the history of drafting the outlook doesn't look good. 

The eagles already kicked the can down the road this is the road.

I heard someone referencing the Eagles on the radio today. ESP is someone and said the Eagles usually like to have 10M or so when the season starts and he didn’t expect too many more moves unless a restructure happens. Specifically named Hargrave. If we see a Hargrave restructure something else may be coming. We’ll see. 

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I heard someone referencing the Eagles on the radio today. ESP is someone and said the Eagles usually like to have 10M or so when the season starts and he didn’t expect too many more moves unless a restructure happens. Specifically named Hargrave. If we see a Hargrave restructure something else may be coming. We’ll see. 

People need to remember that the off-season is long and I forget if it was Mosher or Caplan, but they pointed out that a lot of our better value signings happened well after the start of FA. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy