Name something you’d trade Jalen Reagor for

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Just to think we could've had Jefferson and Smith... smh

Butterfly effect.

Had we drafted Metcalf  instead of JJAW, we're probably not in position to take Jefferson.  Had we taken Jefferson instead of Reagor, we're probably not in position to draft Smith.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Butterfly effect.

Had we drafted Metcalf  instead of JJAW, we're probably not in position to take Jefferson.  Had we taken Jefferson instead of Reagor, we're probably not in position to draft Smith.

I mean that's going a little too far... if we just had drafted Jefferson, and even though he would have put up good numbers, he would't have changed our drafted position last year. We would have still sucked.

Anyways, one can dream right.

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I mean that's going a little too far... if we just had drafted Jefferson, and even though he would have put up good numbers, he would't have changed our drafted position last year. We would have still sucked.

Anyways, one can dream right.

You don't think Jefferson would of produced enough as a receiver to add an extra win or 2 to the standings? I mean Reagor had 400yds 1TD? JJ putting those type of numbers up or 1,000+?

Yes, it's a nice dream. 😎

24 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

what the hell happened to Gandy-Golden?

Great question. Who knows? An injured hammy kept him out of a lot of 2020, and iirc he got COVID and never seemed to bounce back.

There were people screaming about us cutting him that it was stupid, but NO ONE ELSE has picked him up over the adds and drops. 

Disappointing to say the least, as a lot of people had that pick as a huge steal.