Name something you’d trade Jalen Reagor for

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Same girl. Same

Had wished we could do one of those disappointment swaps, but I’m not going to rob us all of the celebration when they send him the “you trash, homie” message and cut him.

Be like JJAW, he sucks too, but he’s quiet about it. Humble garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Had wished we could do one of those disappointment swaps, but I’m not going to rob us all of the celebration when they send him the “you trash, homie” message and cut him.

Be like JJAW, he sucks too, but he’s quiet about it. Humble garbage.

Humble garbage is all we ask lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oland11 said:

I don’t blame him one bit. If he does figure a way to turn it around and become a serviceable it won’t be here.  Too much working against him now w/ fans and media. 

He won't turn it around cause he is a terrible football player. Can't run routes, can't catch the football, isn't as explosive as his college tape made him seem, not even reliable on ST's... the guys a bum who is at best a fourth or fifth option on most teams if the really need a returner who might just muff important punts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 2:44 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Send him to Jax, Hou or Detroit. Let him thrive 😂 there. Regardless of the compensation.  Bite the bullet,  take the Loss Howie.

Come on Doug, you know you want to!! Make it happen.  Gallon of Mint Chocolate Chip?

I think the chances of Jalen being our #3 WR next year are 60%. The chances of him still being on the roster are 99%. 

I take that back. 49% chance he's our #3 WR. We'll prob try to sign Chark, even tho Chark is basically Quez with worse hands.

DeVonta
Quez
Chark
Reagor
Rookie 4th or 5th round pick

That's probably our depth chart. Guessing (Hoping really) we move on from JJAW.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think the chances of Jalen being our #3 WR next year are 60%. The chances of him still being on the roster are 99%. 

I agree with the being on the roster matter simply because of the financials involved with cutting him do us no favors. That said at this point in time there's no way I can see him maintaining the kinds of snap counts he did this season. Sirianni is a WR guy, if he's been able to give him a shot not and still nothing, I can't imagine he'll keep much faith in him after a full season.

On 2/6/2022 at 8:23 PM, Danger said:

I agree with the being on the roster matter simply because of the financials involved with cutting him do us no favors. That said at this point in time there's no way I can see him maintaining the kinds of snap counts he did this season. Sirianni is a WR guy, if he's been able to give him a shot not and still nothing, I can't imagine he'll keep much faith in him after a full season.

i think reagor will still be on the roster i dont think reagor should ever dress for a game again.