GBs and JSs Playoffs

DaBoys

GB: Dak! - He put the team on his back, took all the sacks, made all the bad decisions and poor reads and poor throws. $40 million well spent. Can't wait until next year when it's $50 million. it'll look like a bargain. Especially when we lose WR depth and probably a TE and something off the Dline. He'll more than make up for it with his elite talent and empty stats though. His record against winning teams came shining though today!

Jocks: The defense for keeping the game winnable despite horrible offensive play

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

GB: Dak! - He put the team on his back, took all the sacks, made all the bad decisions and poor reads and poor throws. $40 million well spent. Can't wait until next year when it's $50 million. it'll look like a bargain. Especially when we lose WR depth and probably a TE and something off the Dline. He'll more than make up for it with his elite talent and empty stats though. His record against winning teams came shining though today!

Jocks: The defense for keeping the game winnable despite horrible offensive play

Damn, I wish I had written this first

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

CeeDee is not earning that 88 and it’s frustrating to see. There isn’t much 88 in him at all. 

Well, actually it is in him, he just doesn't show it well enough and consistently. Lots of other teams would love to have him I'm sure. He just needs to get his on straight or outo f his backside or whatever.

Cowboys legend Mark Nzeocha sure tried his best to earn GB for us

Said a week ago that everyone tweeting out these obscure statistics about how this was the first Dallas team in franchise history to do X, or the first team in league history to do Y, were (potentially) about to look very naive and overly satisfied. And here we are. All the makings of a highly unpleasant offseason are right in front of us, and now it’s here. It stings.

11 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Cowboys legend Mark Nzeocha sure tried his best to earn GB for us

Said a week ago that everyone tweeting out these obscure statistics about how this was the first Dallas team in franchise history to do X, or the first team in league history to do Y, were (potentially) about to look very naive and overly satisfied. And here we are. All the makings of a highly unpleasant offseason are right in front of us, and now it’s here. It stings.

TBH, I was convinced this team was a fraud after we lost to the raiders and broncos.  But you are 100% right about the offseason.  We have a lot of defensive contributors who will be UFAs.  Gregory and Kearse should be high priorities.  LVE will probably be a very good player for some other team.  

offensively, DS, CW, and MG are probably all gone.

considering we are already over the cap, we will also have to make tough decisions on Lawrence, cooper, smith and collins.  

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:
1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

Damn, I wish I had written this first

Remind me again, when there was ~6 minutes left, how many 1st downs did the 9ers get off of stupid defensive penalties? Was it 3 or 4? Did they not get to run the clock like 3 extra minutes because our defense was stupid? 

I guess Dak told Randy Gregory to tackle a rando offensive lineman. Damn Dak! 

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Remind me again, when there was ~6 minutes left, how many 1st downs did the 9ers get off of stupid defensive penalties? Was it 3 or 4? Did they not get to run the clock like 3 extra minutes because our defense was stupid? 

I guess Dak told Randy Gregory to tackle a rando offensive lineman. Damn Dak! 

Defense did its job… it held 9ers to 23 points which is 2 points below SF’s s scoring average.  Dallas’ offense scored 14 points less than its season average.  Now comparing the disparity of money spent on the offense vs defense, the defense definitely performed on par with which it was supposed to do.  The offense who gets by far the majority of the salary cap underperformed which was primarily on Dak.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Defense did its job… it held 9ers to 23 points which is 2 points below SF’s s scoring average.  Dallas’ offense scored 14 points less than its season average.  Now comparing the disparity of money spent on the offense vs defense, the defense definitely performed on par with which it was supposed to do.  The offense who gets by far the majority of the salary cap underperformed which was primarily on Dak.  

So:

a. you didnt answer my question

b. if you think the under performance was due to Dak, than you can never again claim that the trenches win the game. Because our OL was by far the worst unit on the football field for either team. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So:

a. you didnt answer my question

b. if you think the under performance was due to Dak, than you can never again claim that the trenches win the game. Because our OL was by far the worst unit on the football field for either team. 

Again, sacks and pressure are largely a qb stat.  The truth is great QBs have repeatedly won even without good OLs.  Dak needed to get the ball out faster and more accurately.  He needed to read coverage presnap and get players in the best position to make quick adjustments.  If he’s going to paid like a great QB, you can’t make these excuses for him.  

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Again, sacks and pressure are largely a qb stat.  The truth is great QBs have repeatedly won even without good OLs.  Dak needed to get the ball out faster and more accurately.  He needed to read coverage presnap and get players in the best position to make quick adjustments.  If he’s going to paid like a great QB, you can’t make these excuses for him.  

So then trenches dont matter?