AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sean McDermott should be fired that is all.

That would be a terrible, terrible move. He's by far the best coach the Bills have had in decades. It took 6 or 7 years of Andy Reid for KC to win. It takes time. McDermott has done excellent work with that team.

• Like 3

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Damn bro... 

I mean look....McDermott has them where they haven't been since those Super Bowl losses. Relevant every year.

But this was a REALLY bad....really really bad....coaching job after that last TD and into OT. Can't emphasize how bad it was.

So I don't blame him.

Just now, jrry32 said:

My man, come on. This would be like Rams fans saying Sean McVay should be fired if we had choked it away today.

McDermott lives off coming here cause we sucked and now suddenly we're not *** as if that didn't have vastly more to do with Ralph Wilson dying and the Pegulas replacing his decrepit staff and organizational cronies with actual football people from the 21st century.

He's why this game was played in Arrowhead, this team consistently plays down, consistently loses these games, consistently collapses. His defense is the principle reason we've lost the last two years and just replacing Leslie Frazier with another yes man is not going to fix it.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

0-6 in one score games, collapsed last year, collapsed against the BILL O'BRIAN Texans in 2019, makes the same fundamental errors.

They did everything to win the game. I would argue that the Chiefs were just the last ones with the ball. 

If Buf wins the coin toss, I think we have a different outcome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

That would be a terrible, terrible move. He's by far the best coach the Bills have had in decades. It took 6 or 7 years of Andy Reid for KC to win. It takes time. McDermott has done excellent work with that team.

We don't have 6-7 years, Reid won in Mahomes 3rd year, when he was still cheap and the roster full up, that window is long passed, that means you need high level coaching to compensate for that, and McDermott is a bad in game coach.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

McDermott lives off coming here cause we sucked and now suddenly we're not *** as if that didn't have vastly more to do with Ralph Wilson dying and the Pegulas replacing his decrepit staff and organizational cronies with actual football people from the 21st century.

He's why this game was played in Arrowhead, this team consistently plays down, consistently loses these games, consistently collapses. His defense is the principle reason we've lost the last two years and just replacing Leslie Frazier with another yes man is not going to fix it.

Try again next year Bills Mafia.

Edited by biggie.