GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I have a gut feeling that we’re going to run it back again next year and be a .500 team like in 2009 and 2001.

we went full Same Ol Titans on game day so it’s only fair we do it through the offseason too

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Tannehill would’ve probably thrown an interception…. The right call would be to sneak it on 3rd and 4th down.

Yes, yes. We get it. It’s not like this was the drive immediately after he threw one of the best passes you’ll ever see for a long touchdown to AJ.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yes, yes. We get it. It’s not like this was the drive immediately after he threw one of the best passes you’ll ever see for a long touchdown to AJ.

this would be more defensible if that wasn't literally like his one good pass all day lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He literally had three good deep throws to AJ alone. 

i'm being hyperbolic, obviously. he's always good for a handful of really nice throws every game, but making it rain turnovers with spates of awful throws and decisions has been quite a thing this season. i found myself holding my breath every time we got into the red zone or started actually moving the ball.

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1