Please Don’t 2022!

Scoundrel

We have the Pound the Table Thread so now here is the Please Don’t Draft Thread. Who are the players you absolutely do not want your team to draft? It’s still early but maybe you’ve heard rumors or just don’t like the players tape or fit for where they are being projected. 

14 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

In the 1st round = Chris Olave - something about him just doesn't scream WR1 to me. Seems like a guy you can find much later

Because he played in a legendarily stacked WR room? There is context to his situation, those who realize it will get a stud for years. Those who only look at the surface will miss out on another Justin Jefferson.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

To me Jordan Davis going to get over drafted, hes a 2nd round pick, 1-2 down player

People had the same argument about Vita Vea

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Because he played in a legendarily stacked WR room? There is context to his situation, those who realize it will get a stud for years. Those who only look at the surface will miss out on another Justin Jefferson.

Do you think Jordan Davis is the level of athlete that Vea is?

43 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

No because Olave skillset doesn't really match a WR1, if he is Jefferson fair enough but I don't see it. Does most of his damage down field but he is fast but not absolutely elite speed, good YAC skills but behind a lot of other WRs in the class. He should be a productive NFL player, but there are 4 or 5 others I'd take ahead of him in the first

1 minute ago, Jraider91 said:

No because Olave skillset doesn't really match a WR1, if he is Jefferson fair enough but I don't see it. Does most of his damage down field but he is fast but not absolutely elite speed, good YAC skills but behind a lot of other WRs in the class. He should be a productive NFL player, but there are 4 or 5 others I'd take ahead of him in the first

So could it be how he was utilized at OSU?, could it be a situation where another type of offense can accentuate other skills he may have? Or is it because he seems plain?