Please Don’t 2022!

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, ClutchDJ said:

I’m not drafting Jordan Davis anywhere in the 1st round & no, he’s not the athlete nor has anywhere the twitch Vea had.

I wouldn’t take Sauce Gardner until late in the 1st round.

Cool.  I hope sauce makes it to us.

I don't want a LB not named Nakobe Dean in the first two rounds.  Lloyd looks great, but I don't want the Bengals  to be distracted and just focus on CB and OL early and often.

1 hour ago, ClutchDJ said:

I’m not drafting Jordan Davis anywhere in the 1st round & no, he’s not the athlete nor has anywhere the twitch Vea had.

I wouldn’t take Sauce Gardner until late in the 1st round.

Davis is going to have leverage issues at the next level as well 

Olave isn’t flashy, but I do think you have to appreciate that he was the best of the four elite WR prospects at OSU. So either those other guys are overrated, or perhaps Olave is just an underrated WR prospect. Comparing anyone to Justin Jefferson right now might be ambitious, but why can’t he be as good as Calvin Ridley?

39 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Olave isn’t flashy, but I do think you have to appreciate that he was the best of the four elite WR prospects at OSU. So either those other guys are overrated, or perhaps Olave is just an underrated WR prospect. Comparing anyone to Justin Jefferson right now might be ambitious, but why can’t he be as good as Calvin Ridley?

Was he? I think both Wilson & JSN are a tier above him.

He can be as good as Ridley, but I don’t think he has the explosiveness or twitch that Ridley did coming out.

• Like 1