Please Don’t 2022!

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

No, people are flat out making his few drops out to be a bigger issue than it really is. People were clowing Chase for his few drops in the pre season and when he locked in, he went off. This is not something to worry about, on the surface he has outstanding hands

Palms were sweaty, but on the surface he looks calm and ready?

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 6:00 PM, Scoundrel said:

We have the Pound the Table Thread so now here is the Please Don’t Draft Thread. Who are the players you absolutely do not want your team to draft? It’s still early but maybe you’ve heard rumors or just don’t like the players tape or fit for where they are being projected. 

For the Titans: Anyone that they have to trade up for, and any QB in round 1.

On 2/17/2022 at 10:21 AM, LinderFournette said:

Ojabo reminds me of Oweh. 

Ojabo is way, way, way more refined at this point as a pass rusher than Oweh was. Oweh as a supreme athlete who basically didn't know what he was doing, You see a lot of nuance in his game as a rusher, he also has really nice bend and explosion. I really don't see the comparison, they are two different spectrums of players

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

DeMarvin Leal and Travon Walker in round 1. I just don't see it with them. They look like 2nd rounders to me. Could help a team down the road, but not going to do much their first 2 years or so, imo.

I agree with Leal, but I think Travon has a chance to be special.

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Ojabo is way, way, way more refined at this point as a pass rusher than Oweh was. Oweh as a supreme athlete who basically didn't know what he was doing, You see a lot of nuance in his game as a rusher, he also has really nice bend and explosion. I really don't see the comparison, they are two different spectrums of players

If memory serves me they played high school ball together. I remember some quote from Ojabo regarding Oweh’s success giving him a lot of confidence because even as a younger player he knew he was superior.  Oweh definitely a nasty athlete but Ojabo shows a very translatable pass rush repertoire that Oweh never touched. 

• Like 2