2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Jags throwing money on the wall hoping it sticks. 

Chark going to where all receivers not named Megatron got to die. Well even Tron retired early.

I'm not trading for Adams AND paying him. I would have traded for Cooper before that. Don't need #1 and Adams being the best seems weak when looking at the best when he was just starting out. He doesn't compare IMO.

Robinson is always underpaid because ...who knows but I'd be good with 15-16.5 for 3 years. 20 I'd pass and double dip in FA. Carr has done well enough with just Renfrow and Waller. Edwards getting chemistry. We will get a cast off vet at some point. Just give hin #15 and he be 6'1 and above and he'll get paid after a season with Carr. lol

We need depth to last the whole season. Carr can thrive with 500 yards pass catchers, especially in a McDaniel's system. I'm glad we're not overpaying. Jackson I wasn't into but that contract is good but I'd pick LA even SD over Vegas as I've lived at both and go to Vegas often, especially if I had a friend on the team and some pass rushers to make me look good. 

Taxes are a factor but he's got a ring, well paid and as far as 'restrictions' he can travel/2nd home most of the year. I think after a successful season with our new management and seeing if we retain coaches, then next year we look more attractive. 

1 hour ago, G said:

Jags throwing money on the wall hoping it sticks. 

Chark going to where all receivers not named Megatron got to die. Well even Tron retired early.

I'm not trading for Adams AND paying him. I would have traded for Cooper before that. Don't need #1 and Adams being the best seems weak when looking at the best when he was just starting out. He doesn't compare IMO.

Robinson is always underpaid because ...who knows but I'd be good with 15-16.5 for 3 years. 20 I'd pass and double dip in FA. Carr has done well enough with just Renfrow and Waller. Edwards getting chemistry. We will get a cast off vet at some point. Just give hin #15 and he be 6'1 and above and he'll get paid after a season with Carr. lol

We need depth to last the whole season. Carr can thrive with 500 yards pass catchers, especially in a McDaniel's system. I'm glad we're not overpaying. Jackson I wasn't into but that contract is good but I'd pick LA even SD over Vegas as I've lived at both and go to Vegas often, especially if I had a friend on the team and some pass rushers to make me look good. 

Taxes are a factor but he's got a ring, well paid and as far as 'restrictions' he can travel/2nd home most of the year. I think after a successful season with our new management and seeing if we retain coaches, then next year we look more attractive. 

The St.Brown kid was incredible 

• Like 1