2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

17 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Did we submit an offer? I’ll give you St. Brown, but not Woods and Kupp lol we seen what they just did with Stafford. Also, we’re just coming off a playoff run and Detroit is a perennial bottom feeder, if he did choose them over us, he probably did us a favor. 

im going to wait to see how it plays out, and see the big picture before I jump to conclusions. There has to be a reason we haven’t been as involved.

Both have been injury prone to varying degrees. Had the Rams been starting a complete turd at QB during their early Rams days, I doubt either lasts to play a down with Stafford in LA. 

And yeah, absolutely. Waaaaay too quiet despite the division rivals making moves left and right.

Edited by ronjon1990

16 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

There are just rumors we were interested.  Everything is rumors right now for us.

That's how I see it as well. Ncoughman is saying Chark chose Detroit over us which means he must know we offered him something. Just waiting to hear his source

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I like Arob but fear he will cost too much.  I would kick the tires on Juju and see if we can land him at a reasonable price.  9ish per.  I'm not a fan of MVS so I would pass on him.  

We need to come out of FA with one viable WR and even then I would think we would draft another within the first three rounds of the draft.  It's a deep class.  

At this point a Rob is the best bet. If we're just gonna try for MVS I would say just get John Ross instead lol.

I personally love juju because I'm a USC fan but I don't see how a player like him or Jarvis(who I also love) helps us

10 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's how I see it as well. Ncoughman is saying Chark chose Detroit over us which means he must know we offered him something. Just waiting to hear his source

I think we just assume when there is rumors and it makes sense.  I think most of us in here thought Chark at $10 would have been a reasonable to good deal.  Could be a lot of stuff going on here.  It will come out in a few days or weeks if we did and he went with the Lions.