Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

We're not winning a SB in the next 3 years, lol.  You're exactly right though, no help is coming.  They shot their wad - 3 years straight and came up holding their *****.

That’s what people said when Fabre threw to the one receiver who wasn’t open against the Giants in 2007.

Football is full of three years. First year is the failure, second year is coming close, third year is where it comes together.

I’m buying Madden and a crappy Gardner Minshew type QB is winning 8 Super Bowls straight.

Football is so dumb. I wish I could listen to myself better than I do.

There is zero reason to watch football. None. Zero. It’s dumb. It’s so dumb.

I am just literally thanking God I didn’t watch much football at all this year because if I had, this one would be worse than maybe any other than 2014.

Great defensive performance until the last drive.

It would have been short lived though. That defense is soft. The cold hardened it a little bit, but they weren’t beating two more teams.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Gotta trade Rodgers.

Regardless of how good Love is.

It’s the only way the Packers win a Super Bowl in the next three years.

Not getting over the hump without draft capital or cap space. Certainly not getting over it with neither.

Man, I haven’t watched a complete game all season and this one still stings a tad.

No help is coming either. Lol. Help is leaving. 

Seriously?  When Rodgers is gone we all better get used to drafting in the top 10 starting in 2023.  Its gonna be a while before we see another playoff game at Lambeau.

49 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Seriously?  When Rodgers is gone we all better get used to drafting in the top 10 starting in 2023.  Its gonna be a while before we see another playoff game at Lambeau.

Maybe.  He's gonna be done with football in the next few years anyway .. might as well get as much as you can while he's still got a lot of value.  He's had enough talent here to get another Ship, but it's apparently not meant to be.  We've given it a good ol' try, but now it's time to forge a few 12less path. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 1

Gute squandered our best chance at a ring these last two years sitting on his ***. I'll miss him greatly, but I hope Rodgers leaves this off-season. He has no shot at winning another ring here before he retires. The Packers have clearly shown they have no interest in trying to build around him and are more concerned about the future than the present. Let Gute roll with his boy next season, we'll see how good he feels about his job security when fans are calling for his head midway through the season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Gotta trade Rodgers.

Regardless of how good Love is.

It’s the only way the Packers win a Super Bowl in the next three years.

Not getting over the hump without draft capital or cap space. Certainly not getting over it with neither.

Man, I haven’t watched a complete game all season and this one still stings a tad.

No help is coming either. Lol. Help is leaving. 

If Love is no good we have zero shot at a Super Bowl the next 3 years. Doesn't matter who else is on the team. 

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I should probably go to bed and not say something to get banned, but the fact that idea is even in your head right now makes me furious.

If Rodgers wants a ring he should try not sucking ***. This team didn't cost Rodgers a ring. Rodgers cost this team a ring.

The man doesn't deserve **** other than to be asked some very difficult questions by the national and local media 

It's sad how happy you are over your team losing simply because you hate one player. These clowns we got running the show are going to be exposed real quick once Rodgers leaves. Gonna have a roster full of Deguaras and Amari Rodgers to try and hold down the fort. Good luck with that. I'm prepared for the Packers dark ages, are you?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Oh the firing is a foregone conclusion.  If Drayton isnt executed on the field in the middle of the Green Bay G on his knees, MLF and Gute need to be fired as of this morning.

Thats a tall order, but I guess the question is how bad do they want the job. 

https://www.packers.com/video/maurice-drayton-embraces-the-family-mantra-of-the-packers

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I watched Favre's last game in 2007.

Rodgers had the same feel to him tonight. Just bad.

Just wait til you see ESB on the all-22 on that horrific long pass to Davante...

Lazard was open too. It could look a lot like Favre's last play where every option but the one he threw it to were open.

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

Lazard was open too. It could look a lot like Favre's last play where every option but the one he threw it to were open.

If only it were that easy. By rule you can't throw to a second or third progression from your back. As MLF stated, all the concepts run through Adams. First read - checkdown seemed to be all the time Rodgers had the majority of the night. Don't mistake it for football played at recess. The play that caught my eye was when Rodgers scrambled to his right, and had his choice of 5 49ers wide open and not a single Packer receiver outside the hashmark

31 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I watched Favre's last game in 2007.

Rodgers had the same feel to him tonight. Just bad.

Just wait til you see ESB on the all-22 on that horrific long pass to Davante...

During the live play I saw 2 other players wide open on the pass he forced to Cobb. I’m sure there were others, but I remember that one because I nearly **** my pants