Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Our medical staff is giant ******* and we're looking to duck the upcoming massive prescription painkiller abuse lawsuit that's coming and going to crush the rest of the league, so we won't do what every other team would have done and shot him up with a horse tranquilizer. 

Had we done that, we win the game with the not-blocked FG and the general better protection. 

Something something something the QB is already on horse dewormer

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hindsight is 50/50. Do you really think the Nijman/Turner tackle combo is actually 4 sacks better than Turner/Kelly? Of course not. This was a coinflip decision.

The rest of this you're just flat out lying. I've never said the ST shouldn't be criticized. I've criticized the hell out of the special teams. I've also never said you can't criticize LaFleur. 

Actually I think it would have been better. Kelly was god awful all game. Yosh played much better this year than Kelly and Turner was an upgrade as well. 
I think Newman should have played before Patric too. Might have been able to run the ball better with that lineup, which “could” have made a difference.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hindsight is 50/50. Do you really think the Nijman/Turner tackle combo is actually 4 sacks better than Turner/Kelly? Of course not. This was a coinflip decision.

The rest of this you're just flat out lying. I've never said the ST shouldn't be criticized. I've criticized the hell out of the special teams. I've also never said you can't criticize LaFleur. 

Not hindsight when it was being questioned by some when warm-ups were going on.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Honestly there's no reason to fire him right now other than the fans feelings

There’s even less reason to keep him.  But hey we can sit back and watch other possible ST coaches get hired elsewhere with all these open gigs. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Norm said:

Honestly there's no reason to fire him right now other than the fans feelings

Fans feelings and absolutely the worst NFL special teams unit in the nfl AGAIN.  No hurry I guess except it keeps him hanging on a thread and the fans in an uproar. 

2 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Fans feelings and absolutely the worst NFL special teams unit in the nfl AGAIN.  No hurry I guess except it keeps him hanging on a thread and the fans in an uproar. 

I'm no expert but I'd wager to guess he might have already been told, we're moving on but we'll wait until the hell dies down a bit to let you go. Afaik, they can still look for a replacement. It's the worst kept secret in the NFL that he's gone. If you are looking to be an ST coordinator, you know this is an option. That being said, we're not going to hire a "name" at STc if I had to guess. And everyone can go back to being emotional again