NFC Championship Game GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

5 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

It's a lot of stuff that would get flagged on here but he was a leader in a hazing ring at PSU that involved putting certain areas of your body on younger teammates forcefully to show you "own" them. He's a bully. He bullied people at PSU and apparently was the same way in high school. Bad character guy.

Switching gears to Slater - I was a fan of him the moment I learned about him during the draft season. Now, I'm very happy with Lance. I wouldn't do that over. And, I don't think Slater was realistic because the team seems to really like McG. In hindsight, Slater at RT right would be big time, but you can't go into that pick thinking our RT is going to go down for the year, so we need a tackle here. 

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/micah-parsons-red-flags-may-deter-giants-at-2021-nfl-draft/

39 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

This is pretty great. I didn't realize they veered so far a part in recent years with their philosophies. I always enjoy learning more about the hows and the whys of Shanny's offense. 

This year it is extremely noticeable. 

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I was absolutely not a Parsons fan. I live near where he grew up and in the heart of Penn State world and there were some really, really troubling things about Parsons' makeup and character.

I'm the kind of guy that no matter how talented you are, if you're a crap human being, I don't want you on my team. 

I heard about that stuff as well. That early in the draft, that kind of stuff kind of scares you 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Acho got me hype for JImmy 

Acho and Wiley just go too far but someone that I respect is Darius Butler and he's a Jimmy G supporter. I don't think he rates Jimmy G extremely high but I've seen him defend him a few times. He acknowledges his flaws but says he does a lot of winning things well like being clutch and being good on 3rd down....But I don't know if he was THAT good on 3rd down this season? I know in 2019 he was money, but it seemed more inconsistent this year. I could be wrong though. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Acho and Wiley just go too far but someone that I respect is Darius Butler and he's a Jimmy G supporter. I don't think he rates Jimmy G extremely high but I've seen him defend him a few times. He acknowledges his flaws but says he does a lot of winning things well like being clutch and being good on 3rd down....But I don't know if he was THAT good on 3rd down this season? I know in 2019 he was money, but it seemed more inconsistent this year. I could be wrong though. 

I will say that I found the Kittle quote they used at the bottom of the screen particularly hilarious though. 

"All he does is try to deliver" lol 

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

2017 was a good year to hire a HC. Shanny, McVay & McDermott are all good hires

Even Anthony Lynn helped develop Herbert last year & Marrone made an AFCCG, so they weren't terrible

The only outright miss was Vance Joseph 

Side note, i don't really see anyone of the top 3's caliber this offseason. Maybe our own Demeco Ryans or Mike McDaniel but thats about it. Everyone else is meh

Edited by 49ersfan

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will say that I found the Kittle quote they used at the bottom of the screen particularly hilarious though. 

"All he does is try to deliver" lol 

Just randomly turned on Crocky's podcast and guess who is on it? Darius Butler lol. And he starts off saying I got your back on Jimmy G lol.

I didn't see that but that is hilarious. Kittle loves himself some Jimmy G, but deep down he has to know the deal with him.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

2017 was a good year to hire a HC. Shanny, McVay & McDermott are all good hires

Even Anthony Lynn helped develop Herbert last year & Marrone made an AFCCG, so they weren't terrible

The only outright miss was Vance Joseph 

Side note, i don't really see anyone of the top 3's caliber this offseason. Maybe our own Demeco Ryans or Mike McDaniel but thats about it. Everyone else is meh

idk it took a needle to Tygod's chest for Herbert to see the field lol.....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

The slot fade will still get Williams at least once this weekend, but having Williams and Azeez will be a nice addition to the defense.

He's also missing that it was arguably the worst coverage game from ward I have seen since he moved to safety full time