2022 draft talk

bucsfan333

Biased UF fan yes, but Pierce is going to be a damn good NFL player. His stats do not match his ability as Mullen stupidly kept taking him out of the game to rotate his backs instead of just giving your best player the ball. 

As for the 2022 QB's, the only one I have any interest in is Corral. The rest of them do nothing for me. 

I really like Christian Watson, WR from North Dakota State. The mocks I've read don't have him going in round 1, but I think he will be a riser and we may have to take him in round 1 if he's there. I'd be glad to have him. Big, strong, fast, hands, hops and can even play out of the backfield. I love the guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOzX3Zq-Mg

13 hours ago, Gruber74 said:

I really like Christian Watson, WR from North Dakota State. The mocks I've read don't have him going in round 1, but I think he will be a riser and we may have to take him in round 1 if he's there. I'd be glad to have him. Big, strong, fast, hands, hops and can even play out of the backfield. I love the guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOzX3Zq-Mg

He's gonna fly up the draft boards after the combine. 6'4 and supposedly runs a sub 4.4 forty. Teams will be drooling over him.

Name to watch in the middle rounds:

CBS Sports draft analyst Chris Trapasso compared Boise State WR Khalil Shakir to Los Angeles Rams WR Cooper Kupp.

This is really high praise for Shakir (6'0"/190) as Kupp just won the NFL's offensive player of the year award. The comparison has some merit, as they are very similar stylistically. Both are surprisingly great at attacking the football considering their size, know how to be shifty over the middle of the field, and thrive with the ball in their hands. Pair that with their top roles at non-power five programs and everything comes together nicely