FA 2022

ravishingone

2 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Arians is a pass heavy guy. Rojo isn't completely horrible in the passing game - he's inconsistent bc he's popped off some catches in the flat for big gains. 

RoJo hands were a knock on him coming out of USC and he never improved in this area of his game like most thought. His hands are still suspect.

You can't be a true 3 down back and not have at least average hands in most NFL offenses now a days. If RoJo did, there's probably a good chance we'd have shown some interest in resigning him at some point over his tenure.

He'll be a good fit in KC, as they have that guy already in CEH. RoJo can come in and be the 1-2 down bruiser if needed.

1 hour ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

LOL Trask or Trash? dude couldn't even beat out Ryan Griffin for 3rd string reps. Anyone who says Baker is worse than Trask should not be able to comment on anything. Baker shouldn't have even played injured last year. 

Baker is not a good QB. Might as well see what we have in Trask. There’s literally nobody even interested in trading for him. Not even a mid round pick. Teams rather sign Mariota and Winston then make a move. Thats how bad he is. That doesnt tell you anything? And Trask ability to beat out RG was perhaps because he knows the system longer? Lets see if he can compete this year before we throw away a r2 pick.

Oh and before you say Baker was good pre injury in 2020 Browns had a cupcake weak schedule the 1 good year Baker had. 

Edited by indifference

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

if Suh wants to go year/year on contract and take less to come back, I'm fine with that. His play is declining, but he can be productive. he's be perfect the mentor/share snaps with the rookie 3-4 DE we're going to draft. 

If we don't bring back Suh, I hope we kick the tires on Calais Campbell. 

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Antonio Brown told TMZ Sports that will not have ankle surgery unless a team commits to signing him.

LMAO, good luck with that Antonio. 

AB pulling a Michael Thomas without being under contract. That’s on par with the character

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 5:28 PM, indifference said:

Baker is not a good QB. Might as well see what we have in Trask. There’s literally nobody even interested in trading for him. Not even a mid round pick. Teams rather sign Mariota and Winston then make a move. Thats how bad he is. That doesnt tell you anything? And Trask ability to beat out RG was perhaps because he knows the system longer? Lets see if he can compete this year before we throw away a r2 pick.

Oh and before you say Baker was good pre injury in 2020 Browns had a cupcake weak schedule the 1 good year Baker had. 

He won a playoff game in 2020 and finished the year as a top 10 rated QB and injured his shoulder twice and played hurt all year in 2021. Missed 14 days due to covid and literally got cleared to play the night before the packers game. Players arent robots. 

The fact you claim you'd take Trash - a guy who only was on the roster bc Ryan Griffin wasn't going to be claimed off waivers bc he couldn't beat him out all year for practice reps despite being on the active roster - shows you know nothing. 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:43 AM, kgarrett12486 said:

if Suh wants to go year/year on contract and take less to come back, I'm fine with that. His play is declining, but he can be productive. he's be perfect the mentor/share snaps with the rookie 3-4 DE we're going to draft. 

If we don't bring back Suh, I hope we kick the tires on Calais Campbell. 

i was a bit surprised we didn't go after Iodonis. I' m a fan of Suh but i'm not sure i can see him here another year. Yeah - i get it he played hurt but honestly he's what a 35 year old DT - his play as a starter is diminishing. This is where you need 2-3 strong rotational guys behind the starters. Noches is a solid rotational DL. But we don't have anyone else. O'Conner is meh. If Matt Corral is there at 27 when no CB or DL with a rd 1 grade available - I would love it if the Seahawks just made a deal and stock up on day 2 picks.