2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

MVS is just such a one trick pony. Like, the Packers current WR1 is Allen Lazard, they just paid their QB $200 million, and they seemingly have no interest in resigning him. It’s kind of telling.

yeah, i still think i'd take juju. he's basically a poor mans AJ brown, so he doesn't exactly bring anything new, but for our offense i think that's okay. if we grab him and are fortunate enough to get an olave or jameson williams in the draft, then we're cooking.

edit- welp, nvm lol. sigh

Edited by -Hope-

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

MVS is just such a one trick pony. Like, the Packers current WR1 is Allen Lazard, they just paid their QB $200 million, and they seemingly have no interest in resigning him. It’s kind of telling.

Is the trick running straight pretty fast? If so I'll take that opposite AJ with a rookie haha 

Just now, MdTitansFan56 said:

Is the trick running straight pretty fast? If so I'll take that opposite AJ with a rookie haha 

Yeah, he’s literally just fast. You can probably grab a guy in the fourth or fifth with his skillset. And as much I’ve defended him, going from Rodgers deep ball to Tannehill’s probably kills his value.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, he’s literally just fast. You can probably grab a guy in the fourth or fifth with his skillset. And as much I’ve defended him, going from Rodgers deep ball to Tannehill’s probably kills his value.

this is all true, but at the same time rookie speedsters don't have a great hit rate. there is real value in a guy who actually *can* take the top off the defense at the nfl level. it'd be a weird fit and i don't think it's gonna happen, but i wouldn't hate it. wouldn't be the worst guy to use as a better kalif raymond lol

Just now, -Hope- said:

this is all true, but at the same time rookie speedsters don't have a great hit rate. there is real value in a guy who actually *can* take the top off the defense at the nfl level. it'd be a weird fit and i don't think it's gonna happen, but i wouldn't hate it. wouldn't be the worst guy to use as a better kalif raymond lol

It does depend on price. If he’s looking to get starting receiver money (which is the impression I’ve gotten), I’m out. Those assets can be spent on a better receiver. If he’s looking for $5-6 million per, sure, why not?