2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

45 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I see nothing but OL unless a great edge falls. 

Looking at that next tier of wide out. Names that will not excite but still solid. 

Trading down looking even more appealing IMO.

But of course, also, AJ Brown was pick 51.  No reason to despair.

Edited by Daniel

I mean still got George Pickens who has 1st round potential, Christian Watson, Metchie, Skyy Moore, etc.. so it’s not the end of the world if the top 5 are gone by the time we pick…

This is the draft so always gotta expect surprise picks that push ppl down the board. The way the off-season been goin I expect the draft to be even crazier lol

Agreed.  Like @615finest said, Pickens, Watson, Metchie, and Moore all look like they could develop into difference makers.

I'd add Calvin Austin, Alec Pierce, WanDale Robinson, and maybe even Velus Jones and David Bell (if we're picking with our third rounder) to that list.  I wouldn't necessarily want all of those with our first pick, but between AJ, Woods, and one of those guys, we'd have a strong rotation.

I'm preparing for maybe an 4th round pick. 

Simply because we talk about trading back every year and they never do it. 

So I'm thinking

1st-OL

3rd TE or WR

4th TE or WR

What WR will be there in the 3rd?  Skyy Moore and company will be gone. 

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm preparing for maybe an 4th round pick. 

Simply because we talk about trading back every year and they never do it. 

So I'm thinking

1st-OL

3rd TE or WR

4th TE or WR

John Metchie just feels like a “Titans” WR. Good blocking WR, who’s not a crazy athlete but is polished. Plus he’s recovering from an ACL tear. If he’s there in the 3rd, I can’t see J Rob passing on him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

John Metchie just feels like a “Titans” WR. Good blocking WR, who’s not a crazy athlete but is polished. Plus he’s recovering from an ACL tear. If he’s there in the 3rd, I can’t see J Rob passing on him.

“Plus he’s recovering from an ACL tear”

😂😂😂

SCREAMS titans draft pick!

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I think a Velus Jones, Jalen Tolbert, Tyquan Thornton, Romeo Doubs, Khalil Shakir, or maybe Justyn Ross. Probably guys who are ranked around the 15th spot or lower.

14 WRs went off the board by pick 90 in 2021. Same in 2020. 12 in 2019.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Great news. Solid depth guy for us.

I'm just still not comfortable going in with AJ Brown who has nagging injuries throughout the year and Woods coming off an ACL. If one of them has to miss games which is likely we have nothing. Give me WR in round 1 or give me death. OL round 3. TE round 4. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think a Velus Jones, Jalen Tolbert, Tyquan Thornton, Romeo Doubs, Khalil Shakir, or maybe Justyn Ross. Probably guys who are ranked around the 15th spot or lower.

14 WRs went off the board by pick 90 in 2021. Same in 2020. 12 in 2019.

I think the forum would be upset if we walked away with Romeo Doubs or Jalen Tolbert.  Lol
I'd understand it. But I think most would be like "YOU DIDN'T GET CHRIS OLAVE!!!!"