2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

How you go from being ranked 68 by a group of your peers in 2020 to having a even better season to be ranked 83 by your peers 😮💨😩 make it make sense y’all ain’t taking bout nothing he’s a game manager the titans aren’t using the pass to setup the run they’re not asking tannehill to go out & slang it. They’re asking to play within our run 1st offense. Stop  thinking of game manager as a bottom feeder 

If Ryan tannehill not a game manager  than what is he because he fell off a cliff last yr without Arthur smith. I don’t wanna hear sh!t bout his OL Joe Burrrow had a worse OL & got it done. All y’all do is make excuses for Tannehill & from the jump I been saying we can win a championship with the guy he’s good but he’s not what y’all hyping him to be he looks good because 22 makes his job easier like Shaq made Kobe game easier when they played together. 

Edited by TitanRedd

Something about the contract talks feels weird, idk. I hope we pay him. I just wonder if he is asking way more than the Titans are willing to pay. 

I don't remember who reported it, and if it was a reputable source. But it seemed like we were near a deal at some point near the playoff game. I remember the price being something I liked. Obviously things have changed with all the movement and contracts around the league.

I wonder if the Titans could also possibly be thinking if he wants big money then just wait till next year to see what he does. Stays healthy, continues growing and producing. Then worst case after next year, franchise him then figure out a deal. If it doesn't work, absolute worst case, get draft capital out of the situation.

I hope it gets figured out and he is happy. I really feel he is special piece of this offense. It's more than targets and output for me with AJ. He will have his breakout, I feel confident in that. He really can line up in a lot of scenarios and spots and cause headaches for teams. 

AJ is one of those players who you can see the specialness and makes Titans football such a pleasure to watch. The front office knows that and I trust they will make it work.

18 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I mean you can redefine words if you want so that you don't feel wrong.

Derrick Henry is popcorn. Try to figure out my definition and tell me I'm wrong in two years.

Dude a game manager doesn’t mean you suck yall overly sensitive & don’t have a clue about the game of football. 
definition of a manger - a person responsible for controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization: The titans offense isn’t a pass 1 offense we’re not putting the ball in Ryan hand an asking to pick defenses a part. We’re asking him to be in control of our run 1st offense administrate we’re the ball go to & play within the offense. You don’t have to agree I don’t care but here are the facts his own peers feel the same way anytime you almost throw for 4k yards have over 40 TD’s total less than 7 int & they vote Baker mayfield a better QB than you & as the 83 best player in the league. 😮💨🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Edited by TitanRedd

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

"he fell off a cliff last yr without Arthur smith"

**Skip right over the fact that he was throwing to Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, Cody Hollister, and Geoff Swaim for half the year**

I love this I truly do I can do this all day 🤣🤣 people like you love making excuses for him, now this what you do, go look at all his turnovers during the season when he was late on throws, & playing reckless & me a few other guys on this form was calling him out & people like you were making excuse after excuse saying he had no OL, he had no WR, downing is terrible but what did that had to do with late throws, & throwing reckless int & lord be hold he does it in the playoffs & we lose because of him. When all he had to do was be a fuC*ing game manager & we probably roll into the SB stop it 

8 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Something about the contract talks feels weird, idk. I hope we pay him. I just wonder if he is asking way more than the Titans are willing to pay. 

I don't remember who reported it, and if it was a reputable source. But it seemed like we were near a deal at some point near the playoff game. I remember the price being something I liked. Obviously things have changed with all the movement and contracts around the league.

I wonder if the Titans could also possibly be thinking if he wants big money then just wait till next year to see what he does. Stays healthy, continues growing and producing. Then worst case after next year, franchise him then figure out a deal. If it doesn't work, absolute worst case, get draft capital out of the situation.

I hope it gets figured out and he is happy. I really feel he is special piece of this offense. It's more than targets and output for me with AJ. He will have his breakout, I feel confident in that. He really can line up in a lot of scenarios and spots and cause headaches for teams. 

AJ is one of those players who you can see the specialness and makes Titans football such a pleasure to watch. The front office knows that and I trust they will make it work.

Tanks for getting back to the topic again I feel this a 50/50 thing if AJ agrees to a # the titans have in mind the deal gets done if he wants more he has to prove himself again if put in position TN can replace AJ as I was saying it’s not hard replacing a WR in a run 1st offense it’s been done all over the league I truly believe AJ is a top 10 WR when healthy but like I said we don’t even use him how we should making it a priority to give him the ball we’re a stone aged offense 

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I love this I truly do I can do this all day 🤣🤣 people like you love making excuses for him, now this what you do, go look at all his turnovers during the season when he was late on throws, & playing reckless & me a few other guys on this form was calling him out & people like you were making excuse after excuse saying he had no OL, he had no WR, downing is terrible but what did that had to do with late throws, & throwing reckless int & lord be hold he does it in the playoffs & we lose because of him. When all he had to do was be a fuC*ing game manager & we probably roll into the SB stop it 

You're using popularity votes, the opinions of other fans, and changing the definiton of words to justify your opinions but when someone uses facts it's an "excuse".

He had a terrible game, but I don't think we'd be changing our opinions on Henry if he averaged 3 YPC and fumbled twice in the game. Instead a QB people wanted to hate on for years had a bad game after not having any help all year and everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon.

Stop pretending you watched the All-22 lmao

Edited by TitanSS

Once again you clearly make your own perception & take what I say about tannehill & twist it facts you can pull up my post day 1 I been a Tannehill supporter said he was better than mariota, day 1 I said we can win a championship with him & even after he sh!Ted a brick in the playoffs I still said we can win a championship with him we just need the pieces around him. I didn’t change the definition not 1 time of a game manager yall just assume a game manger is a terrible QB or a bottom feeder that’s y’all perception I can help it, but facts are facts if the man peers see him that way, if his coaching staff call the plays for him in that way, if almost every football analyst who knows football says the same thing about him then hey I don’t know what to call it. Show me show me where I hated on Tannehill when I’m on record staring he’s the best QB in our franchise history 🤔🥱 stop it 

This is how you know Ryan Tannehill is a game manager. Based on how we call plays can you say we are asking him to put the offense on his back & win us game off his arm talent 🤔 no how often are we not screaming at the TV because it’s almost a given Downing is going to run on 1st & 2nd down, what are the plays are we dialing up to get the passing game going, play action, RPO’s we’re 2 WR’s sets combo routes that’s simplifying the game for him shorting the field easy reads the same thing Sean Mcvay was doing for Jared Goff.. but I’m a tannehill hater cause I’m telling the truth gotcha but like I said show me a post I said we couldn’t win without him or he’s a bum you can’t