2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Meh, I’m just not getting myself worked up about the AJ stuff unless/until something drastic happens. Right now it’s just an entertaining discussion for opposing fans and media folks.

I just don’t get why today’s athletes pay attention to social media so much 

There’s a million internet warriors out there trying to make a name just by saying something stupid

AJ needs to just focus on AJ and his family and F what anybody else thinks 

Titans are going to pay him, most likely in camp when they typically do extend people 

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He can do whatever he wants. I think it's a non story. But he will play here or nowhere. We have no reason to trade him. 

Agreed. This is what every player wanting an extension does now. It’s no big deal.

• Like 1

He’ll sign an extension in June or July. He’s always been an emotional guy, not surprised to see him react negatively to some hate. Though the conspiracy theorist in me thinks most of the hate is coming from Jets fans burner accounts pretending to be Titans fans, because most Titans fans seem to be handling it surprisingly rationally. 

Especially without Tannehill there, him not being at voluntary camp is thoroughly meaningless.