2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

He’ll sign an extension in June or July. He’s always been an emotional guy, not surprised to see him react negatively to some hate. Though the conspiracy theorist in me thinks most of the hate is coming from Jets fans burner accounts pretending to be Titans fans, because most Titans fans seem to be handling it surprisingly rationally. 

Especially without Tannehill there, him not being at voluntary camp is thoroughly meaningless.

Vrabel wasn't even there yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Vrabel wasn't even there yesterday. 

It’s just like the people upset about Tannehill not being there. Our top two WRs aren’t participating and he’s been working with most of our depth receivers off site.

Pretty much nothing that happens during these workouts matters. And, with AJ, if I was in the process of negotiating a contract for generational wealth, I would also stay away and do everything I could possibly do to avoid any fluke injury until the extension is signed.

30 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’s just like the people upset about Tannehill not being there. Our top two WRs aren’t participating and he’s been working with most of our depth receivers off site.

Pretty much nothing that happens during these workouts matters. And, with AJ, if I was in the process of negotiating a contract for generational wealth, I would also stay away and do everything I could possibly do to avoid any fluke injury until the extension is signed.

And to just take it there, if the team wants to play hard ball, then they can. 
They can franchise him for at least 2 years. Either that or he doesn't play. Or gets suspended, if he wanted to really try to become a bad apple. yada yada yada.

But all that is a non factor to me. They are going to pay him. He will be a Titan or he will not be playing. 
or
It would take multiple 1st round picks for me to trade him. 

15 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

What’s funny is I couldn’t tell you last year, the year before or any other year who went to April’s workout 

June’s mandatory so I’ll pay attention to that one kind of but mostly to see how the rookies are doing 

July is the one where things get real 

I couldn't tell you who missed training camp outside of Lewan years ago. 

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Today I learned that David Quessenberry was the highest graded player on our OL by PFF. Also finished seven point higher than Jeffery Simmons. That’s some quality work.

Everyone we put at RT always grades really well by them. From Conklin's rookie year, to Dennis Kelly and Quess. 

43 minutes ago, 615finest said:

👀👀AJ wants more then 20 mil.. This should be interesting 

43 minutes ago, 615finest said:

👀👀AJ wants more then 20 mil.. This should be interesting 

Still have confidence they get him extended. I will say if they can't and we trade him for pennies I will have a hard time continuing my support.