Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

16 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The Eagles are not good and Brady is still Brady but Godwin is on IR, Top 2 RBs are hurt, Brown is gone, Wirfs goes out during the game, Evan isn't playing at 100% with a hamstring and Jensen is also out there playing hurt and still Leftwich has this offence moving the ball with ease...not my top choice but would have no issue with Leftwich coming here.

Leftwich's progression of deep to short also likely favors Fields' arm talent.

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Leftwich's progression of deep to short also likely favors Fields' arm talent.

No doubt Leftwich's scheme would be a real fit for Fields and a guy like Mooney...just wish he had been with Winston for another season to see what the progression was like.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The Eagles are not good and Brady is still Brady but Godwin is on IR, Top 2 RBs are hurt, Brown is gone, Wirfs goes out during the game, Evan isn't playing at 100% with a hamstring and Jensen is also out there playing hurt and still Leftwich has this offence moving the ball with ease...not my top choice but would have no issue with Leftwich coming here.

I still see he has Brady and I shy away. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I still see he has Brady and I shy away. 

He did have Winston for 5,000+ yards and 33 TDs...like I said I just wish we had seen year two to see what happened to the 30 INTs...in saying that had Winston had back to back 5,000 yard seasons with say 35 TDs and 15 INTs Leftwich would have already been a HC.

34 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

He did have Winston for 5,000+ yards and 33 TDs...like I said I just wish we had seen year two to see what happened to the 30 INTs...in saying that had Winston had back to back 5,000 yard seasons with say 35 TDs and 15 INTs Leftwich would have already been a HC.

Sure in his first year as an OC when Arians was running the offense. Leftwich isn't high on my list but he also isn't some one I would say no to.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Leftwich was Arians OC in AZ as well, not his first year as OC.

Leftwich was the QB coach in Arizona under Arians, and when Arians retired in 2018 Leftwich became the interm OC after Arizona fired McCoy. So yes it was his first time truly being an OC.

• Like 1