Changing the schedule and Superbowl date

broncofan48

Was talking to my boss about taking the Monday after Superbowl off, as I try do every year.

And with the delayed date of the Superbowl being 2/13/22 this year it got me thinking:

I've read places that an estimated $4billion in productivity losses the Monday after Superbowl.   Guys like me being the main culprits.   Why not add a bye week to the regular season, and have a 17 game season with the Superbowl coming on the 3rd Sunday of February, the day BEFORE President's day?

3 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Was talking to my boss about taking the Monday after Superbowl off, as I try do every year.

And with the delayed date of the Superbowl being 2/13/22 this year it got me thinking:

I've read places that an estimated $4billion in productivity losses the Monday after Superbowl.   Guys like me being the main culprits.   Why not add a bye week to the regular season, and have a 17 game season with the Superbowl coming on the 3rd Sunday of February, the day BEFORE President's day?

How much of the population has president's day as a holiday?

I don't,  so it would change anything from a" productivity " angle.

• Like 1