Tom Brady to retire from NFL after 22 seasons

rocky_rams

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO you are FORGETTING that he left Bill Belichick's system for Bruce Arians, another HOF coach! Therefore it doesn't count.

Not only that, but playing with Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Rob Gronkowski and Leonard Fournette behind a top 5 OL pfft anyone can do that which is why the Bucs prior to Brady joining were a perennial powerhouse in the AFC So- oh wait they were 7-9 the previous year before Brady joined and they've been 11-5 (Superbowl win) and 13-4 (AFC Divisional Loss) since.

If you're gonna use the supporting cast argument to troll Brady's legacy, it needs to be that he built his career on taking pay cuts, so really Brady's casts were always better than everyone else because his wife is a supermodel.

One one hand, sure I'm criticizing him for taking a paycut, but on the other I'd like to see if we can squeeze out the last few drops of ETs sanity and a poster who legitimately argues Brady as not the GOAT might just be silver bullet.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you're gonna use the supporting cast argument to troll Brady's legacy, it needs to be that he built his career on taking pay cuts, so really Brady's casts were always better than everyone else because his wife is a supermodel.

One one hand, sure I'm criticizing him for taking a paycut, but on the other I'd like to see if we can squeeze out the last few drops of ETs sanity and a poster who legitimately argues Brady as not the GOAT might just be silver bullet.

I bet if Peyton Manning took more paycuts and had a supermodel wife he'd have 8 more All-Pros and 3 more MVP's and no more Superbowl wins!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I bet if Peyton Manning took more paycuts and had a supermodel wife he'd have 8 more All-Pros and 3 more MVP's and no more Superbowl wins!

Well, sure, but in the stat that matters nobody is topping Peyton's wife.

Totally Real HGH Prescriptions: Ashley Manning 1, Giselle 0

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh, I'm sure we'll see each other in the nuthouse after you get a glimpse of Stan Kroenke holding up a SB trophy...

15 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Don't forget the space lasers from JFK Jr in his secret moon base that were recording the brainwaves of the opposing coaches for all of Brady's wins.

I never, ever, ever, ever thought I'd say this - but thank goodness you're here.

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

*Tag* you're in. Go make Brady proud.

He's watching, y'know.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I’m trying to figure out a way of incorporating a reworded “Tom Brady is overrated because he took pay cuts because his wife is infinitely more successful”. It’s a bit wordy, but a “Tom Brady isn’t even the most successful in his own family”, while true ( @ET80), doesn’t artificially inflate Peyton.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m trying to figure out a way of incorporating a reworded “Tom Brady is overrated because he took pay cuts because his wife is infinitely more successful”. It’s a bit wordy, but a “Tom Brady isn’t even the most successful in his own family”, while true ( @ET80), doesn’t artificially inflate Peyton.

Tom Brady is overrated because he didn't win a lot of All-Pro awards

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Tom Brady is overrated because he didn't win a lot of All-Pro awards

Tom Brady is overrated because he more likely than not deflated at least one football in at least one playoff game at least one time

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Tom Brady is the Cooper Manning of the Brady household; all that talent but he never amounted to much relatively.

• Like 2