Horizon: Forbidden West

Supersuavesky

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I already don’t have time for this but I’ll probably get it anyway. I’m surprised usually big releases give their games to popular YouTubers to show off 2-4 days before release but I see nothing 

A lot of people have been playing it and giving impressions this week. Seen lots of screenshots, not so much video.

Two hours in last night and it's just as fun as the first. Tough to transition my style of play considering I'm so used to playing FC6 and my styles differ. 

Aloy's jumping doesn't look..... right.... I dunno, it looks stupid to me. Also I've seen a few instances where I barely touch a patch of dirt when running and it kicks up a giant cloud. Nothing that's a big deal but those are my only gripes.

Thus far, it's gorgeous and a ton of fun with a lot of new tricks

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 43M said:

Ive heard from various sources there are some annoying bugs.   Although some say they haven't really encountered any.

Either way, there is a reason I never buy anything at launch, anymore.

I wouldn't be playing it right now if I didn't win it in a raffle lol. I'm with you and it's why I'm not playing Dying Light 2 at the moment. 

Devs have said they're working on fixing things and I play so infrequently that I'm sure they'll get a lot accomplished before I encounter much

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 43M said:

Ive heard from various sources there are some annoying bugs.   Although some say they haven't really encountered any.

Either way, there is a reason I never buy anything at launch, anymore.

I've played around 16 hours of it on PS5 and haven't had any bugs. Compared to how some games come out at launch, this is great.

Also, this game is absolutely amazing and it's all I think about now 😂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

I've played around 16 hours of it on PS5 and haven't had any bugs. Compared to how some games come out at launch, this is great.

Also, this game is absolutely amazing and it's all I think about now 😂

Glad you haven't been experiencing any. I haven't either but I've only played like 2 hours lol. I can't wait to dive back in when I get the opportunity. Just seeing clips of people playing it gets me eager. 

4 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

The game got majorly overshadowed by Elden Ring, didn't it?

I mean it outsold Elden Ring on the PS... Which is where Elden Ring also sold the most copies.

One is just a PS Exclusive and the other is a Multi platform.

Combined with the reviews ER got?

37 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

I mean it outsold Elden Ring on the PS... Which is where Elden Ring also sold the most copies.

One is just a PS Exclusive and the other is a Multi platform.

Combined with the reviews ER got?

I'm honestly not sure what you are trying to tell me here lol.