2021 Super Bowl GDT Thread: (4) Rams vs (4) Bengals

NYRaider

Winner?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Rams
    • Bengals

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

picked the Niners to beat us. But he has great breakdowns regarding film.. Good stuff. Only thing that concerns me a ton is Stafford’s health. He took a beating and took so many cheap shots, Niners were dirty af this Sunday.. Hopefully 2 weeks is enough and this Texas boy can GIDDY UP!! WHOAAHHH DOGGY! LETS GET IT YALL. 

Stafford is one tough QB he’ll be alright.

2 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

How about a round of applause for Stat Padford?

Dude only makes the SB the moment he steps out of the dumpster fire he was stuck in for a decade.

It's just sad knowing what more there could have been in the first 10 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Oh I know BELIVE me… Again, not against cincy. Just that Mcvay and co are obsessed with this. This could be our last time.. Bengals are really young, 2 weeks is a long time away. The media and what not. That experience hurt the Rams vs the Pats. Mcvay has been switching it up, I simply don’t think the bengals will switch anything up.. They’ll go with what they’ve been doing all year.. Wade switched up his D against Brady but Mcvay never did. That hurt us a lot. 

Zac Taylor was on McVay's offensive staff that day - why would he make the same mistake of not changing anything up on offense after seeing firsthand how that hurt them when he was with the Rams? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Hey my son. Where was you at? Week 18 you was taking hella loud and then went Mia. Raider fan right? 

I talked crap about Stafford and said I was wrong after the Bucs game. So what’s up 

and week 18? The lead that the Rams blew that game? Lol 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I talked crap about Stafford and said I was wrong after the Bucs game. So what’s up 

and week 18? The lead that the Rams blew that game? Lol 

That same one where we got punked. I wasn’t here for the Bucs game! At least you didn’t back track like a few.. Raiders fan though ? 

23 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Zac Taylor was on McVay's offensive staff that day - why would he make the same mistake of not changing anything up on offense after seeing firsthand how that hurt them when he was with the Rams? 

Because he’s young? 😂 

Anyone have the Numbers for master vs apprentice?

For those that argue that LAR is going to be played as a road game again, think again.... but it's not likely to be much of a home game, either.....it's going to be more like a true neutral venue.    Last year when they had 10K first responders from the TAM area given free tix, I think it was more of an advantage TBH... man that's ridiculous, 11K+ for 2 nosebleeds....hard pass.

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

For those that argue that LAR is going to be played as a road game again, think again.... but it's not likely to be much of a home game, either.....it's going to be more like a true neutral venue.    Last year when they had 10K first responders from the TAM area given free tix, I think it was more of an advantage TBH... man that's ridiculous, 11K+ for 2 nosebleeds....hard pass.

If they sell they sell. But I’m not going to pay 20k as much I love my rams.. Simply not smart to max out a few credit cards 😂 

I would die for a sb experience and who knows I might go still 😂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Baby ones been coaching for 5 and 1 for 2. Are we really overlooking that? If so this convo ends now. 

So because Taylor has spent fewer years as a head coach, he'll have forgotten about the time 3 years ago when his boss Sean McVay went into the Super Bowl with a one-page playbook. Got it.