49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

34 minutes ago, Packers2021 said:

Yep time to move on with Jordan Love. Rams will win the NFC hands down.

Lambs ain't winning **** next season. They barely eeked out a trophy this year with them pushing all their cards to the middle of the table to make that happen. They'll have to get real creative with the cap to keep their core somewhat intact. They'll have the buzz of being defending champions and they'll still be one of the better teams in the conference but they ain't running it back...foh.

Edited by 757-NINER

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

This is the third time this clown has mentioned the Rams 

@Webmaster @ET80 I think it's time to ban this troll aka el ramsters second account 

I don't think we need to get webby and ET involved here. While I don't necessarily get why this guy is constantly talking about the packers in a niners forum, I'm not getting malicious vibes from him. I suggest maybe you use that ignore function that you have recommended to other users before. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I don't think we need to get webby and ET involved here. While I don't necessarily get why this guy is constantly talking about the packers in a niners forum, I'm not getting malicious vibes from him. I suggest maybe you use that ignore function that you have recommended to other users before. 

Agreed

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, N4L said:

This is the third time this clown has mentioned the Rams 

@Webmaster @ET80 I think it's time to ban this troll aka el ramsters second account 

He's not really doing anything wrong and like @GW21, I don't get any malicious intent going on here even though I'm not really sure why he's trying to have this conversation in here lol . We don't really tag Webby for this kind of stuff.