2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Tank is good player, great in the run game, and solid at getting pressure. But he was ridiculously over paid. He was being paid more than Aaron Donald this year, now his 1 year salary has turned into 3. Its a great deal. 

There has to be voidable years here or something, that makes no sense lol.

6 minutes ago, adamq said:

Did Jerry buy him a giant ranch? Why else would he sign this?

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

There has to be voidable years here or something, that makes no sense lol.

Yeah I dont have any good explanation besides most every "lifer" Cowboy loves Jerry like a father, and sometimes they give us good deals. Jaylon took a 40% loyalty discount because of Jerry. Romo offered a pay cut to keep Murray. Dez said he lost millions because Jerry sat him down without his agent and guilted him into taking the DT contract. 

Hell, even Dak said he would take a discount until we franchised him twice. 

I dunno, sometimes we get conned bad on contacts (Zeke) and sometimes players just dont want to leave Dallas and end up on some terrible team, like the Jets. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

I don't know who this guy is. 

Maybe Cincinnati fans could tell me more about him. 

All I know is when I was gathering the top 14 TE rankings and putting them in order 1-14 in etc could be wrong but I don't really remember seeing his name too often. 

I could only hope Uzomah wouldn't be a reason to pass on TE Trey McBride either 36th/38th overall.

42 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You have no idea how awful Vernon Gholston was. It’s also a 14 year old comparison. Davis will be a monster. Needs some polish but he’s got things Gholston didn’t.

I bring up Gholston because I fell in love with his measureables also and ignored his film. That was the last time I let combine numbers fool me.

17 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I don't know who this guy is. 

Maybe Cincinnati fans could tell me more about him. 

All I know is when I was gathering the top 14 TE rankings and putting them in order 1-14 in etc could be wrong but I don't really remember seeing his name too often. 

I could only hope Uzomah wouldn't be a reason to pass on TE Trey McBride either 36th/38th overall.

I'm truly not trying to be a troll here, I'm not sure there's much difference between Uzomah/Schultz/Tonyan

For those keeping track at home, I believe that puts the Cowboys now at +$30m in the black, even though we started at -$40m. $70m swing in just a few days, along with tagging Schultz, extending Tank and signing Gallup. 

Though I might be wrong on the +$30m because I cant seem to find Gallups actual year one hit, so its probably more like +$20. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

For those keeping track at home, I believe that puts the Cowboys now at +$30m in the black, even though we started at -$40m. $70m swing in just a few days, along with tagging Schultz and signing Gallup. 

Tough I might be wrong on the +$30m because I cant seem to find Gallups actual year one hit, so its probably more like +$20. 

but......I was told Dallas was in ............
SALARY CAP HELL

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

but......I was told Dallas was in ............
SALARY CAP HELL

Every off-season.

I think Webby just keeps these guys in hiding,   Than come off-season he releases them to the wild.   Brilliance to keep the site rolling during down season. 

• Like 1