2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

2 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Baker writing farewell letters

Regardless of how you feel about Baker, it's kind of crazy they're about to run out the only "good" QB they've had in decades.

Unless they bring in Deshaun Watson, and even then running out Baker for a guy like Watson and his baggage is cringe as hell, I don't see what they're doing.

• Like 2

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Mayfield to the Texans and Jimmy G to Indy 

I can't remember where I read it, but someone said Texans already said they don't want Baker back. 

I think Baker would be interesting for Seattle or Indy though

Just now, checkcola said:

Of the teams mentioned, why the heck would Watson want to go to the Falcons?  I guess if it's just about going home/money, sure, but I thought the whole reason for wanting out of the Texans was to be on a contender.  

Personal history and stuff

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I can't remember where I read it, but someone said Texans already said they don't want Baker back. 

I think Baker would be interesting for Seattle or Indy though

Going from Russ to Baker makes me want to barf.

But then again, going from Russ to Drew Lock makes me suicidal so I guess it's all about perspective.

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

But then again, going from Russ to Drew Lock makes me suicidal so I guess it's all about perspective.

I can offer Jimmy g

6 minutes ago, checkcola said:

Of the teams mentioned, why the heck would Watson want to go to the Falcons?  I guess if it's just about going home/money, sure, but I thought the whole reason for wanting out of the Texans was to be on a contender.  

He is from there, they have an owner willing to spend money. Apparently he prefers a warm weather city. That is something I heard last offseason and within the last few days as well. 

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do the seahawks have a height limit for their QBs??