2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, Chiefer said:

If Im the Chiefs Id want want Waddle, but wed probably end up with Wilson

The Dolphins just basically spent 2 firsts on Waddle. I don't see how he is in the compensation for Hill unless he IS the compensation for Hill, and I seriously doubt that.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Edmonds, Morset, Hill, Parker, Waddle Gesickte, improved OL, better coach. Definition of a QB away

Would just be an awful fit there imo. I agree though, solid amount of talent. OL is still eh, but Armstead helps.

Hill is more than a vertical threat too, but regardless, that wouldn’t be a place I’d want to go if I’m Tyreke. Guess if he gets the whole bag from them who cares but…

9 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Jets have some firsts they can throw around too… that 10th pick in this talented class would be tempting. Add a 3rd, 5th, some future picks.

At least Two team competition so maybe a bidding war?

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The Dolphins just basically spent 2 firsts on Waddle. I don't see how he is in the compensation for Hill unless he IS the compensation for Hill, and I seriously doubt that.

They gotta beat out the Jets offer somehow🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Would just be an awful fit there imo. I agree though, solid amount of talent. OL is still eh, but Armstead helps.

Hill is more than a vertical threat too, but regardless, that wouldn’t be a place I’d want to go if I’m Tyreke. Guess if he gets the whole bag from them who cares but…

Hes already won a SB, and had to take a paycut to get there. He wants the Brinks.

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 2

gonna be wild when it turns out Stephen Ross didn't want to trade for a player who was facing accusations of improper behavior towards women and then trades two first-round picks for a player with a history of domestic violence

Just now, Chiefer said:

Hes already won a SB, and has to take a paycut to get there. He wants the Brinks.

That’s why I said the second blurb. Doesn’t matter his production/fit if said team is willing to toss 25M per at him.

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

until you just push them over.

Hill is like Gretzky (size, speed, quickness) guys have known their entire careers that you just have to hit them hard, jam them at the line, and so on. Good luck catching them.

That being said, I'd hate to be paying Hill 30 million a year when he loses half a step.