2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You dont understand the cap and are trying to explain to me my teams situation. Its comical. 

This would be like your child trying to explain Dalton Schultz stats to you. 

Additionally - most fans dont follow the Cowboys and dont realize the complete tank job that happened the second half of 2017. Ya know, along with general Cowboys anti-bias/this forums obsession with 1st round QBs. 

Just so you know, these same exact fans refused to call Tom Brady a good QB until he won his 4-5th superbowl. The first three were "a late round scrub being carried by his team"... which there is a bit of truth to that. My point still stands though. 

Tom Brady had 2 SB MVPs first two seasons starting dude. 

I'm a Jets fan and you really can't tell me anything about Tom Brady. I witnessed his first ever game @ the wing house in 2001 with my older brother when our Jets LB Mo Lewis injured Drew Bledsoe week 3; and from there the birth of Tom Brady happened and I witnessed his 1st ever NFL drive. 

imo only someone with no idea of Tom Brady's greatness would ever claim that "he wasn't good until his 4th SB win" and/or "he was a scrub being carried by his team". 

Because I've got news for you (and for anyone who believes you too). 

Bill Belichick (before Tom Brady). 

1991 Cleveland = 6-10. 

1992 Cleveland = 7-9. 

1993 Cleveland = 7-9. 

1994 Cleveland = 11-5 (2nd round exit). 

1995 Cleveland = 5-11. 

2000 Patriots = 5-11. 

2001 Patriots = 0-2. 

Bill Belichick before Tom Brady = 41-55 overall (.427%) despite 96 games coached without #12. 

And then the birth of Tom Brady happened in 2001, he made his first career start week 3 of 2001 vs. Peyton Manning and the Colts and from there N.E went 14 and 3 and won the SB (and Bill Belichick never looked back but yet was only 41-55 before Brady and only went 5-11 in NE and 0-2 in NE until... TOM BRADY).

Bill Belichick before Tom Brady = 41-55. 

Bill Belichick (All-Time) with 13 other QBs (not named Tom Brady) Bill Belichick only has career losing record of 72-81 (.470%) and only 1-2 in the playoffs (without Tom Brady) and has never even made it past the 2nd round (without Tom Brady) and this is all despite 13 QBs and 9.6 years worth of examples (without Tom Brady).  

Bill Belichick since Tom Brady left him alone in N.E = 17-17 (.500% and 0-1 playoffs) and all while Tom Brady won a SB Title in Tampa Bay during his first ever year without "Bill Belichick". 

• Anyone who claims Tom Brady "wasn't good until his 4th SB win" and/or "was a scrub being carried by his team" must be clueless about both Bill Belichick's losing career and N.E's struggled (before Tom Brady's birth of 200). 

No. Dak Prescott is not Tom Brady and isn't even deserving of being mentioned within the same sentence as #12.

The Chargers are about to load up around Justin Herbert with a ton of cap space and he already looks better to me than Dak Prescott ever has (despite Justin Herbert having way less Offensive talent than what Dak Prescott has had). 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

7 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Tim Brady

Im telling you what the people on the board said. Ive been here since 2005 (or was it 2006?), a few months after the board started.

Thats all I was explaining to you. I understand Tim hurt you, but the bad man is gone now.

Edited by Matts4313

22 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

The Bengals?  remember somewhere in those 40 plus pages saying how he was underutilized playing behind their three WRs and Elliott?  How exactly would his production go up, to the point of being worth the money you think he will get on the open market, playing behind Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon?

Because I believe in Joe Burrow more than I do Dak Prescott. That's why.

He was also "behind" Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Michael Gallup and Ezekiel Elliott but yet still became their most efficient Offensive position skilled player on their entire Offense and developed into a top 5 TE (over night).

Can we please unlock our Dalton Schultz thread? It's obvious this FF Fan Base wants more Dalton Schultz talk and I feel guilty doing it within this thread. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im telling you what the people on the board said. Ive been here since 2005 (or was it 2006?), a few months after the board started.

Thats all I was explaining to you. I understand Tim hurt you, but the bad man is gone now.

Ok so I made 1 typo and spelled Tom, Tim 1x but spelled Tom's name as Tom 10x and because you couldn't debate the truth about Tom Brady you then resort to harping all over 1 typo error and ignored everything else? Nice to know.

To get back on track. 

Which FAs would you like for Dallas to sign this year? 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

12 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Ok so I made 1 typo and spelled Tom, Tim 1x but spelled Tom's name as Tom 10x and because you couldn't debate the truth about Tom Brady you then resort to harping all over 1 typo error and ignored everything else? Nice to know.

I didnt debate it because its not what this topic is about. Im not here to indulge your petulant rants.

To get back on track. 

Maybe this time stay there

Which FAs would you like for Dallas to sign this year? 

I want Kearse and Gregory to resign. After of that, IDGAF as Dallas hasnt truly participated in FA for ~15 years. We dont get involved, normally, until June. After June FA signings dont count against the comp pick formula. 

We dont build our team based on other teams scraps. 

Edited by Matts4313

This is a thread for player movement rumors. Right now I only want to hear about where Jimmy is getting traded and for how much. 

We can dispense with all the other non movement related talk. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is a thread for player movement rumors. Right now I only want to hear about where Jimmy is getting traded and for how much. 

Heard he was staying in SF as the starter 

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I need for you to explain who has the most cap, right now, before I can tell you where he’s getting traded 

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Heard he was staying in SF as the starter 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

And SF trading Trey Lance to Carolina for a 2023 3rd round pick

Hate You Both GIFs | Tenor

Just now, RedGold said:

I need for you to explain who has the most cap, right now, before I can tell you where he’s getting traded 

Most cap now or before the dark magic of restructures?

We have charts in the Schultz thread.

• Like 2