2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

Most cap now or before the dark magic of restructures?

We have charts in the Schultz thread.

That thread has more words than the Kyler Murray post,   and the same amount accomplished.   Less words needed to find what I want 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

That thread has more words than the Kyler Murray post,   and the same amount accomplished.   Less words needed to find what I want 

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Dallas Cowboys GIF by WFAA

Every boy needs a hobby but Schultz would have been one of the last ........ I mean if he does it for you....... hope he can keep you happy in the future

4 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Keith Rivers. 

Hm (🤔)

Philip Rivers brother or Philip Rivers son who's off to play H.S or NCAA 🏈 or something? 

Linebacker from USC. 

We had a poster obsessed with him back in ~2009 (?). 13 years later and people are still making fun of that guy.

He is comparing your Dalton post to that guy. 

Edit... Wait... Was that @El Ramster? I just remember he used to call everyone playboi. And for some reason I think Rammy has said that before.

EDIT 2 - nah his name was like bananasUSC or something like that. Sorry rammy, my b.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Linebacker from USC. 

We had a poster obsessed with him back in ~2009 (?). 13 years later and people are still making fun of that guy.

He is comparing your Dalton post to that guy. 

Edit... Wait... Was that @El Ramster? I just remember he used to call everyone playboi. And for some reason I think Rammy has said that before.

EDIT 2 - nah his name was like bananasUSC or something like that. Sorry rammy, my b.

How do you know what happened here in 2009 if you only joined in 2017? 

Nonetheless I've never heard of no Keith Rivers however just from doing a quick research of his statistics (unlike a certain someone) Mr. Keith Rivers never put up no Top 5 let alone not even top 10 NFL Linebackers statistical production.

So whichever poster obsessed over "Keith Rivers" obviously didn't know too much of anything about the game of 🏈

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

15 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

How do you know what happened here in 2009 if you only joined in 2017? 

Nonetheless I've never heard of no Keith Rivers however just from doing a quick research of his statistics (unlike a certain someone) Mr. Keith Rivers never put up no Top 5 let alone not even top 10 NFL Linebackers statistical production.

So whichever poster obsessed over "Keith Rivers" obviously didn't know too much of anything about the game of 🏈

Bruh, I already told you this. I joined in 2005 (pretty sure is was 05. May have been 04 or 06). I am like the 90th poster to ever join this site. Out of active members left here, there are maybe 5-10 that have longer tenure than I do.

Webby transitioned from the old forum to a new one and it reset all of our join dates. 

--------------------------------

He was obsessed with him as a draft prospect if my memory serves me correctly. 

Edited by Matts4313

Guys can we get focused on NFL free agency instead of the FF hall of hilarity? Some of us actually want to talk players, and not memes.

So, where is Josh Dobbs signing in free agency?

• Like 4