2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

7 hours ago, Blue said:

oh dear, looks like I hit a nerve

The other way around. Someone who was triggered had to bring some delusion about Brady is a jerk like Rodgers to the thread. I cleared it up. It’s not personal, just obvious.

Something I’ve never understood about free agency, if today is just the start of the negotiating window, how come some players are able to announce their deals within minutes of it opening? Surely several different teams need to make their offers and there is some back and forth negotiating? Idk seems weird to me that some of them get agreed so quickly 

2 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Something I’ve never understood about free agency, if today is just the start of the negotiating window, how come some players are able to announce their deals within minutes of it opening? Surely several different teams need to make their offers and there is some back and forth negotiating? Idk seems weird to me that some of them get agreed so quickly 

It’s the illegal tampering window ahead of the legal tampering window. 
I am guessing no emails or texts so that they can’t be caught.

1 minute ago, paul-mac said:

Agents and teams talk before hand to get an understanding on what guys are looking for. Mostly nameless *winks* but they know who they’re talking about and how much they’re looking for and what teams are looking to spend.