2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

43 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol no. If Rodgers had done this, every single person on this forum would be screaming about what a self-absorbed prick he is because it's a ****ty thing to retire at the end of the season and then un-retire on the eve of free agency, no matter who you are. That's hypocrisy.

Brady was a 45 year old QB who has won 7 SBs who had completed his 2 year contract with Tampa. The 3rd year was a Drew Brees level cap manipulation. His wife has very publicly been leaning on him to retire for about 5 years. She's not militant about it but probably worries about his health and wants him around (I'm not claiming to be an expert on their marriage)

Rodgers has used the concept of a retirement that he does not intend as a weapon in ongoing and highly visible combat with his front office.

I think some people confuse my passion for football and humans following logic and avoiding propaganda as some kind of hatred for individual players. If I met Rodgers tomorrow I would probably tell him how impressed I was with that Cardinals game in 2009 and ask him how long he plans to play. I routinely acknowledge his clear and obvious greatness on the field (even if I don't think he was a runaway at MVP this season (but clearly was in 2020)) I also often point out that when comparing the top 10 best you have to find flaws in #3 to distinguish them from #1 but its never saying even #10 is not great.

I don't hate the dude but I am free to point out bad behavior and he's pretty much 2nd behind AB in starting crap with his team.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This draft also has a ton of quality backs. Idk, think I’d rather just draft a guy.

Think it’ll work out well due to McDaniel, but still.

I was thinking about that with Tarik Cohen.

He does some special things in the pass game and he's elusive as a runner when healthy but there are probably 4 of him in the draft.

9 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Browns doing what I wish Joe Douglas would've done for Zach Wilson. 

Surrounded Baker Mayfield with Amari Cooper and Allen Robinson. 

You’re so thirsty to prove a point you believe a fake Twitter account.