Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I sure hope so. I really like Blake as a person. He's an awesome guy.

Had a great game last week too. So back to back performances like this is definitely promising.

How scary would the Jaguars be if Blake actually continues to play well?

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

What I don’t understand is how a fan base that was elite all of last decade has been reduced to “respect our team” as if they’ve never been there before... Who cares if fans on a forum respect the Eagles. If they win the Bow you’ll get the last laugh.

Its probably just because of my work schedule, I watch "Skip and Shannon" a lot and its literally jaw dropping how far Bayless goes to hate on our team. I know hes trolling and is a media whore. But because I see it daily almost its frustrating lol

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

Its probably just because of my work schedule, I watch "Skip and Shannon" a lot and its literally jaw dropping how far Bayless goes to hate on our team. I know hes trolling and is a media whore. But because I see it daily almost its frustrating lol

People actually listen to Skip Bayless still?

Just now, BAConrad said:

Honestly, I know the feeling. I used to watch all the talk shows during the Steelers 2nd Prime (3 SB appearances) and felt they got undervalued. But now I realize that I just don’t care. What the media says matters little on if this team hoists a Lombardi this year, 2 years from now, whenever... and Skip is a moronic Dallas homer so...

Right now the Wagles are the best team in the league and their only true weakness is lack of a real test from a definitively post-season bound team... and they get two of them immediately following the bye so that should end those questions just like today did about Wentz for those of us still with doubts.

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

People actually listen to Skip Bayless still?

I enjoy listening to Shannon Sharpe talk. Its funny. But unfortunately that means listening to Bayless and, despite even knowing hes doing it just to troll, hearing his constant hatred toward us can be annoying

2 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Have never had anything against the Eagles. Have always cheered for them seeing as I am from Philadelphia. Hate the whining fanbase who cry and claim you're a hater if you ever don't say something about the Eagles is perfect.

Carson doesn't pass the eye test doe lol.  Blaq last seen taking the eye test.

17288006-elderly-woman-withtable-for-eye

Archived