Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

What I don’t understand is how a fan base that was elite all of last decade has been reduced to “respect our team” as if they’ve never been there before... Who cares if fans on a forum respect the Eagles. If they win the Bow you’ll get the last laugh.

U BESS GIVE THE RAMS SUM RESPECK.

I know Watson was just a rookie, but this team blows so much without him.  Had he played the whole season, he probably would have been in MVP contention.  Not saying he would have won it because I don't think the Texans would have compiled a good enough record to compete with the Eagles, Pats, etc.  But holy cow, Watson is one of the league's most valuable players in a literal sense.

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

I enjoy listening to Shannon Sharpe talk. Its funny. But unfortunately that means listening to Bayless and, despite even knowing hes doing it just to troll, hearing his constant hatred toward us can be annoying

Him and Stephen A on first take is still to this day the most annoying thing ive heard in my life

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

How scary would the Jaguars be if Blake actually continues to play well?

Not sure I can really explain it in words tbh.

Run game is rolling, defense is playing shut down, even decent QB play makes us scary. With what Blake did today?

I-dont-get-it2.gif

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Stop being objective damnit! This is FF!

You should have seen how much I pizzed off my fellow Rams fans on our fan forum when I defended a fantasy pundit who called our run defense suspect this week.

Archived