Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I saw this last year. The Giants are quitting on McAdoo. He has to go. It's only going to get worse from here. The Rams had a game like this last year against the Saints. After that, a good chunk of the team stopped trying.

Yep. You could tell last year that Fisher had lost the locker room. No effort. No discipline. No urgency. At that point the coach has to go.

We kept Fish around out of respect. Meaning Kroenke wanted to give Fish that respect. But he honestly should have been sacked by week 8.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I still feel like Wentz will fold. Them accruracy issues will loom him forever. 

See this is the classic Gen post I was talking about. Not based in reality at all, just an opinion based entirely on some kind of bias.

I won't go down the rabbit hole though.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

See this is the classic Gen post I was talking about. Not based in reality at all, just an opinion based entirely on some kind of bias.

I won't go down the rabbit hole though.

Take it! Go down the whole and you'll end up in wonderland. 

3 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Yep. You could tell last year that Fisher had lost the locker room. No effort. No discipline. No urgency. At that point the coach has to go.

We kept Fish around out of respect. Meaning Kroenke wanted to give Fish that respect. But he honestly should have been sacked by week 8.

Whether they have or not it's inexcusable what happened today. It ain't right. 

Archived