Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I said it right when I saw the nights results. I do feel that if you are town, you owe us an apology for your BCB vote. Pretty bad in hindsight. 

I'll keep hunting until it's over. 

And for giving orca the double vote, which he used against me.

Just like when i saved orca from the bomb that one game, and he then voted me out

Yeah yeah i know. 

Okay, who all bet today and on who?

If you are scum, you will keep it secret

I will start. I never sent a pm to forge. I responded at 1pm in thread making a bet for myself. Dont know if it counted or not

Sign Up list

1. @Jlash

2. @TheKillerNacho

4. @Slappy Mc 

5. @MWil23

6. @Malfatron

7. @The Orca

9. @Pickle Rick

11. @Daboyle

12. @gopherwrestler

13. @JoshstraDaymus

15. @wolfeyestrk

16. @Danger

17. @squire12

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you are claiming they are the mafia? The nights write up, my wincon and overall layout of the game would bed to differ. 

Almost assuredly the Rams are the mafia. It would make sense that the refs would be Independent IMO. I believe that Goodell, Snyder and Jurrah would be "good guys" in Matts eyes. 

Regardless if you guys believe me today. The info is now out there and until proven otherwise, I believe I was given factual information about TKN using PEDs.

1. I never said that.  Does the front office care who wins? No they do not.  The front office here is probably just survival

2. What makes it factual?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Slappy Mc or anyone else want to do a pros/cons analysis on if we vote out 1 of nacho/malf/slappy?

I can get to it later after I get some errands done and daughter to/from activities.  

I kinda did already for Nacho and malf.

Nacho lynch: 

Pros: PED use makes it highly likely that he is Von Miller. If not Von Miller could be Aaron Donald. This would be our first mafia catch. 

Cons: Claimed vanilla fan and that he received a day invest. The information is out there, claims that Malf is Von Miller.

Malf lynch:

Pros: Doesn't appear to be typical vanilla Malf meta. Pushed a double lynch day 1. Bet day 1. Would clear up if he is truly Von Miller. (Would not clear TKN in my mind)

Cons: Not a lot. Doubtful he is civ special. Could be from the league office.

The biggest con for him would be the same for everyone in my opinion, at the current ratio we could be faced with lynch right or lose. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The biggest con for him would be the same for everyone in my opinion, at the current ratio we could be faced with lynch right or lose. 

Biggest con is that scum likely all bet on me to be lynched.

So they could basically win the game outright via vote control if i go

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. I never said that.  Does the front office care who wins? No they do not.  The front office here is probably just survival

2. What makes it factual?

1. That makes no sense for the concept of mafia. 4 roles that intend to just survive is ludacris. They have to have a wincon other than survival.

2. What makes it not factual? Either you are assuming that their is a misinformation mechanic or you have inside information to this subject. Either way, I will continue to believe that TKN's role uses PEDs until otherwise PROVEN.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Biggest con is that scum likely all bet on me to be lynched.

So they could basically win the game outright via vote control if i go

If you are town, we have lost already. 

The first night losing almost all of our power roles is brutal.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also @The Orca I can believe information that you share and go down rabbit holes with you, like with TK3 in Whicker's game, but right now you arent providing anything to work with. You arent even trying to rationalize the information presented. 

I can agree that Malf switching to enact a double vote looks bad. I can agree that Malf should be a likely day 2 lynch candidate, especially with his ability to articulate conversations into his narrative. I got no problem with a Malf lynch today. 

I just want to know why TKN shouldn't go as well?

Why does PEDs make him scum?

Its not your info from a move, so you have no idea. Its essentially a note giving role based on the info you have said. which is mostly seen as scum or indy to cause chaos. 

To lynch Nacho we have to trust you are telling the truth and the info given to you by somebody else is truthful. If Nacho is town who lied and who do we lynch? So many more options to where it went wrong. Now if Malf isn't von miller, Nacho lied and is the lynch. No added 3rd party aspect, that based on the OP is listed as Other guys

How the info was obtained and presented I believe Nacho much more. Its his info that he obtained specifically via a move. There is no IFs, Maybes, and Buts on what the potential outcomes are and will be

With your info, could be multiple players come up PEDs on each side, could be scum can frame as PED, could be scum or town giving a note just for ****s and giggles, could be some weird move that gives results to someone else. So many options

Just now, Malfatron said:

If all non-Rams all band together and vote out nacho, the scums voting power likely goes to zero next round.

Its still possible then

It seems that some are opposed to TKN and the only resolution would be you first and if you flip not Von Miller they would consider it.

We would need activity from @JoshstraDaymus @Daboyle @Jlash @Danger @wolfeyestrk to even consider a vote swing.

I think it's useless. Orcas double vote. Pickle with him, nacho and gopher. That's 5 against whoever we can come up with.